• PHP built-in GD image library
or
  • ImageMagick PECL Extension
doesn't matter. Don't show...

Enable Watermark-on
  • Watermark Type
    • Image Watermark
    /styles/default/watermark_dark1_ig_2.png
      • An URL or path to an image on your server.
Don't show.
rebuild ALL - don't show.
Same for me with the text watermark. Config:
http://i.imgur.com/QyB0vvW.png

I'm missing the remove tag people fix :(
For the watermark, as your configuration:
- Font size 1 is very small. Usually it is 10.
- "Arial" is not path to font. Please leave it empty.

Currently I am using a function which is not available if you do not have FreeType extension enabled, it might not work. I have fixed this and will update later. But I will mark this in the option because this missing function is a good one to calculate the text overlay. (http://www.php.net/manual/en/function.imagettfbbox.php). So double check if you have this extension enabled.

For the remove tag people, you still cannot remove tagged people?

Cant find in logs/moderator
sonnb_xengallery_moderator_log_album_approve
sonnb_xengallery_moderator_log_video_approve

Can not set the cover when creating the album. Even if there is no change set.

Last edited:

Currently I am using a function which is not available if you do not have FreeType extension enabled, it might not work. I have fixed this and will update later. But I will mark this in the option because this missing function is a good one to calculate the text overlay. (http://www.php.net/manual/en/function.imagettfbbox.php). So double check if you have this extension enabled.

@sonnb, i don't understand WHY don't work watermark as pictures? Please, explain.

Yes, it is not possible at the moment but could be support later.
Well then consider this an official feature request - allow custom fields to be a searchable/filterable. I'm creating a select menu field which will be required. I'd like the users browsing the gallery to be able to filter the photos by this custom field selection.

sonnb updated sonnb - XenGallery (XenForo Gallery) with a new update entry:

Implementations and bug fixes

- Added validation for watermark settings to prevent invalid values
- Removed background for comment overlay and use the default background instead to compatible with different styles
- Added "Gallery" prefix for page which is selected as index page.
- Fixed some compatibility issues with PHP 5.2.x
- Fixed issue while upload photo with option "resize" enabled.
- Fixed issue while upload photo with "Text watermark" enabled and the FreeType extension enabled.
It is recommended you to have GD...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Upload works fine now, But I can't save text color on admin settings.
I'm using this color: #136cc5

I always got this error upon saving option:
The text color is not valid. It must be the Hex color code or transparent.

I changed to fontz size now to 10 and removed the arial. But I still can't see a watermark. Do I have to reupload the images that the watermark get built-in?

Yes, I tried to remove a user from the tagged list and if I save the album he is still tagged.

Hi

I just upgraded last night with a download version after 8.55 pm. Upgrade went successfully. But the images in collections are now gone except for 2 images spreaded over 2 pages. One image per page. Weared.

Do I need to rebuild caches in a certain way to get my images of the collections back?

Top Bottom