sonnb - XenGallery (XenForo Gallery) [Deleted]

Button are already gone on signature editor, but still I can input this bbcode: [photo="medium"]1434[/photo]
And my signature is displaying the photo thumbnail.
I have changed the bbcode structure but did not update it in the BBCode filter, that why you can do this trick.

If I would like my member to only be able to upload photos and videos to there profilealbums and/or 5-10 albums created by me. Is that possible?
If I set Maximum Albums to 0 they can still create albums, bug?
If I set i to 1 they get an error message after they created the first album. I think it would be better if the create album links disapeared if they aren't allowed to create albums.
The main problem is how to not allow users to create albums and only use profile albums?

If I would like my member to only be able to upload photos and videos to there profilealbums and/or 5-10 albums created by me. Is that possible?
If I set i to 1 they get an error message after they created the first album. I think it would be better if the create album links disapeared if they aren't allowed to create albums.
The main problem is how to not allow users to create albums and only use profile albums?
isn't 0 used for nothing defined or endless? try -1

We used to have an entire Photo Section which was just a forum (threads/replies) - well I exported those into this and now in my google webmaster tools it states I have a lot of duplicate content now.

If I remove all the threads+replies, then that would prolly make our seo go down right or?

Does the comments on pictures go to post total yet too?

0 is equal unlimited. The error message is expected, unless you want to query the total of albums for users each time he load the page. They are allowed to create albums, just no more. For example they delete one album then can create another album. So limit to 1 is what you need.
We used to have an entire Photo Section which was just a forum (threads/replies) - well I exported those into this and now in my google webmaster tools it states I have a lot of duplicate content now.

If I remove all the threads+replies, then that would prolly make our seo go down right or?

Does the comments on pictures go to post total yet too?
What is the duplicate contents? You mean the comments? You can unselect import posts as comments. Comments are not counted to the post count.

They are allowed to create albums, just no more. For example they delete one album then can create another album. So limit to 1 is what you need.
Do I understand correctly if I set it to 1, all users have one profile album, standard album, and then they can create one more?
Is there any way to just let them have the profile album?

Have an unrelated question, tried to search, didn't find anything.
Is there any built in redirect script? I imported from vbgallery 2.x, if not is there any reason to save import log table, I guess another idea is to preserve ID and put some redirect in a .htaccess file?

Do I understand correctly if I set it to 1, all users have one profile album, standard album, and then they can create one more?
Is there any way to just let them have the profile album?
Profile album also counted so if they have 1, they cannot create more. You can rebuild User to re-count them.
Have an unrelated question, tried to search, didn't find anything.
Is there any built in redirect script? I imported from vbgallery 2.x, if not is there any reason to save import log table, I guess another idea is to preserve ID and put some redirect in a .htaccess file?
I have not work on redirection script yet. But I have noted it down.

Hello,

there is a little issue in the permission design (sonnb 2.0.6):

The situation:

A user create a album and choose a gallery category for it. Now, the user would upload a photo but see no upload Button in its own album. User has right to upload photos und album rights are also ok. Whats wrong?

The gallery category is not editable ( gallery category settings in ACP) by the user group from the user.

Why can a user add a album to a gallery category who the user have no permissions to upload a photo (or video)? ;)

Hmm... I would like to use text and image watermark in different positions but this is not possible :/
Do you plan to make it possible?

How easy is it to use the importer from Photopost Pro and if we need help with doing it can we get it
Easy as cake ;)
Hmm... I would like to use text and image watermark in different positions but this is not possible :/
Do you plan to make it possible?
I do not have plan for it yet. But maybe have plan to make user's watermark works independent with default watermark.

Top Bottom