sonnb - XenGallery (XenForo Gallery) [Deleted]

Anyway to get a widget featuring photos below forum_list, as opposed to on the sidebar. I had a widget with XFR albums that featured 3 photos at the bottom of forum_list, before the footer, and it really drove people to the user albums. Would love to see a slider like you have for the sidebar, but for the bottom, so it can feature larger and multiple photos at once.

Anyway to get a widget featuring photos below forum_list, as opposed to on the sidebar. I had a widget with XFR albums that featured 3 photos at the bottom of forum_list, before the footer, and it really drove people to the user albums. Would love to see a slider like you have for the sidebar, but for the bottom, so it can feature larger and multiple photos at once.
Just add a widget for photo in AdminCP -> Appearance -> Widget Frameworks. Please see more here: http://www.sonnb.com/threads/widget-block-above-forum-list.86/

sonnb updated sonnb - XenGallery (XenForo Gallery) with a new update entry:

Improvements and Bug fixes

- Replaced almost current icons by webfont icons, which are lighter, more beautiful and scalable.
- Photo bbcode and album bbcode will be inserted as HTML via editor instead of plain text (XF 1.2+).
- MediaElementJs has been added to be used for other integrated add-ons which will be added later.
- Fixed issue with photo widget.
- Fixed issue while upload a photo with invalid EXIF GPS data (all 0).
- Fixed issue with next/prev content's links if current photo's position is bigger than related...

Read the rest of this update entry...

sonnb updated sonnb - XenGallery (XenForo Gallery) with a new update entry:

New implementations and bug fixes.

- Added like and comment button on top of album view. When click comment, users will be focused into the comment area and pagination is disabled and a "load more" button will be shown.
It is helpful when users go to a lot-of-photos album, it is hard for them to get into the comment area as next pages is automatically loaded.
- Improved overlay view, the browser's scrollbar is now invisible.
- Fixed issue with new upload photos show ugly on list view as their medium's thumbnail size was not...

Read the rest of this update entry...

I have some members who have created albums and have uploaded dozens of photos. There's a Photo tab on their profile page, but the tab doesn't show any of his photos. Photos are viewable by members (And tested public). Why isn't it showing his photos and how can I remedy this? Sorry if it's been answered. Thanks.

How do I ... insert images to new posts from the posting screen?
I've found this:
Capture.webp
But cant work out how to add photos from the gallery?

@sonnb - Is it possible to sell my valid license for your gallery add-on to another person interested in it? If so, how would I go about it.

Thanks,
I appreciate if he consider to buy a new license. Since this addon is lifetime term (currently), I think re-sell is a headache.
I have some members who have created albums and have uploaded dozens of photos. There's a Photo tab on their profile page, but the tab doesn't show any of his photos. Photos are viewable by members (And tested public). Why isn't it showing his photos and how can I remedy this? Sorry if it's been answered. Thanks.
Can you share me via conversation your current situation with an account to login?
I see they do exist in the source but not shown up because the lat and lng are equal 0 (which is not valid). Can you go to AdminCP -> Tools -> Rebuild Caches and Rebuild XenGallery's Location to rebuild missing lat and lng?
How do I ... insert images to new posts from the posting screen?
I've found this:
View attachment 74167
But cant work out how to add photos from the gallery?
Currently, you paste the photo's link or id to that input.

I have not work on redirection script yet. But I have noted it down.

I have need for a redirect script (I think), not sure if someone can give me a hand with this or not.

Basically, I migrated all of the 4.2.x user album attachments (photos) into Xen Gallery. It's working fine, and all of the images are properly being served from the gallery. However, I have thousands of threads that have images embedded from vBulletin User Albums.

Can anyone help with a 301 redirect from the old user album attachment URL to the new Xen Gallery system?

Old Site (Embedded in Thread): www.website.com/forum/picture.php?albumid=1050&pictureid=6321
Old Site (Redirected when loaded in browser): www.website.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=11459
New Site Location (Photo is stored here just fine): www.website.com/xf/gallery/photos/photo-caption-name.11459/

Top Bottom