sonnb - XenGallery (XenForo Gallery) [Deleted]

sonnb updated sonnb - XenGallery (XenForo Gallery) with a new update entry:

New implementations, improvements and bug fixes

- Added option to change thumbnail size (large, medium and small). You need to rebuild contents with option "Rebuild Thumbnails" to make it effect old photos (Only works with Original Contents enabled).
- Watermark will be applied to old photos if rebuild contents with option "Rebuild Thumbnails" selected (Only works with Original Contents enabled).
- Removed low resolution sort icons. Dropdown menu is now used instead.
- Improved photo's bbcode. Photos now are shown in overlay.
- Improved the...

Read the rest of this update entry...

I'm CONFIRMED! Annoyed bug! :mad: :)

I changed to fontz size now to 10 and removed the arial. But I still can't see a watermark. Do I have to reupload the images that the watermark get built-in?

Yes, I tried to remove a user from the tagged list and if I save the album he is still tagged.

Hi

I just upgraded last night with a download version after 8.55 pm. Upgrade went successfully. But the images in collections are now gone except for 2 images spreaded over 2 pages. One image per page. Weared.

Do I need to rebuild caches in a certain way to get my images of the collections back?
Fixed in 2.1.2
How can I verify this option works?
View attachment 71318
After running the Rebuild?
Please go to data/photos/o/.. to see if any photos there.
How can I make my Main Category display's latest updated Album?
They are sort by latest updated album as default.

Rebuild XenGallery's Contents
bandicam 2014-04-09 22-53-35-528.webp

Got this error:
Code:
Invalid model 'bdAttachmentStore_Model_File' specified

XenForo_Model::create() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1945
XenForo_DataWriter->getModelFromCache() in sonnb/XenGallery/DataWriter/Content.php at line 1058
sonnb_XenGallery_DataWriter_Content->_bdAttachmentStore_getFileModel() in sonnb/XenGallery/DataWriter/Photo.php at line 157
sonnb_XenGallery_DataWriter_Photo->rebuildCounters() in sonnb/XenGallery/CacheRebuilder/Content.php at line 81
sonnb_XenGallery_CacheRebuilder_Content->rebuild() in XenForo/ControllerHelper/CacheRebuild.php at line 26
XenForo_ControllerHelper_CacheRebuild->rebuildCache() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Tools.php at line 82
XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Tools->actionCacheRebuild() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 347
XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
XenForo_FrontController->run() in /srv/http/icongames/public_html/admin.php at line 13

But I haven't [bd] Attachment Store! o_O:)

Rebuild XenGallery's Contents
View attachment 71379

Got this error:
Code:
Invalid model 'bdAttachmentStore_Model_File' specified

XenForo_Model::create() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1945
XenForo_DataWriter->getModelFromCache() in sonnb/XenGallery/DataWriter/Content.php at line 1058
sonnb_XenGallery_DataWriter_Content->_bdAttachmentStore_getFileModel() in sonnb/XenGallery/DataWriter/Photo.php at line 157
sonnb_XenGallery_DataWriter_Photo->rebuildCounters() in sonnb/XenGallery/CacheRebuilder/Content.php at line 81
sonnb_XenGallery_CacheRebuilder_Content->rebuild() in XenForo/ControllerHelper/CacheRebuild.php at line 26
XenForo_ControllerHelper_CacheRebuild->rebuildCache() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Tools.php at line 82
XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Tools->actionCacheRebuild() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 347
XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
XenForo_FrontController->run() in /srv/http/icongames/public_html/admin.php at line 13

But I haven't [bd] Attachment Store! o_O:)
I see that :)

Hi,

I am to dump to find it: How can I mark a photo to be the cover for an album? I want to pick an image for the album "collection".

Thanks

Hi,

I am to dump to find it: How can I mark a photo to be the cover for an album? I want to pick an image for the album "collection".

Thanks
In photo view, there is a link to set album cover. Or in album edit, there is an icon.

I can't save sonnb Gallery settings again (/admin.php?options/list/sonnb_xengallery), with this error:
The background color is not valid. It must be the Hex color code or transparent.
Eg:
- #CECECE
- transparent

Even if I have the right value.

In photo view, there is a link to set album cover. Or in album edit, there is an icon.

It seems that this does not work with collections. When I click on it, nothing changes. And there is no edit album option in collections.

use_image_for_albumcover.webp

I have this 3 options disabled/set to never,
upload_2014-4-10_17-56-5.webp

but still the button is still displaying on Signature Option:
upload_2014-4-10_17-56-32.webp

Please fix :(

sonnb updated sonnb - XenGallery (XenForo Gallery) with a new update entry:

Bug fixes

- Added a check to remove XenGallery editor's buttons in Signature edit if they do not have permission to use.
- Fixed wrongly checking for the background color of text watermark.
- Fixed undefined class error while rebuilding Content's thumbnail if Attachment Store is not available.
- Fixed endless loop in Location rebuild in some cases.
- Fixed wrong link to change owner of photo in Overlay view.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hmm i just batch updated the thumbnail caches to rebuild the images with the water mark..
I used....
Photo by {username} @ doberman-chat.com
Which wound up outputting each and every image with my username and not the actual member who uploaded the photos.. Im assuming since i have retained the originals i can remove the watermark text by re running the batch update to remove this discrepancy?

Hmm i just batch updated the thumbnail caches to rebuild the images with the water mark..
I used....
Photo by {username} @ doberman-chat.com
Which wound up outputting each and every image with my username and not the actual member who uploaded the photos.. Im assuming since i have retained the originals i can remove the watermark text by re running the batch update to remove this discrepancy?
Yes, you can disable watermark and rebuild again, then watermark is gone. It is because it use the current user info. You gave me a good point to check.

Top Bottom