sonnb - XenGallery (XenForo Gallery) [Deleted]

"disable original photos" > will this also delete existing original photos from the server or is it only for new photos that will be uploaded in the future?

"disable original photos" > will this also delete existing original photos from the server or is it only for new photos that will be uploaded in the future?
It does not delete existing original photos. For the new photos only.

It does not delete existing original photos. For the new photos only.
I really thought you were going to give us the option to delete existing photos too, what's the point of keeping them around if we don't want them.

We are currently running PhotoPost as our gallery and I see you have an import script for that so this is a plus for us. The one thing that we would like to know when you go into the main gallery and see all the images (galleries) staggered like that can this be changed as it seem a bit disorganized looking like this.

I really thought you were going to give us the option to delete existing photos too, what's the point of keeping them around if we don't want them.
It makes sense ;)
We are currently running PhotoPost as our gallery and I see you have an import script for that so this is a plus for us. The one thing that we would like to know when you go into the main gallery and see all the images (galleries) staggered like that can this be changed as it seem a bit disorganized looking like this.
Currently that is the only one layout that XenGallery supports.

I forget that we will option to delete original files in Rebuild Contents.

sonnb updated sonnb - XenGallery (XenForo Gallery) with a new update entry:

New features, implementations, improvements and bug fixes

Upgrade:
- Please refer to UPGRADE.txt for more information

Change logs:
- Added ability to integrate Amazon Affiliate Program with camera view page.
There is a "Buy this camera" button in camera page, this page will show all cameras related in Amazon. You can earn money if they buy any camera. Ref: https://affiliate-program.amazon.com/gp/associates/join/landing/main.html
- Added Watermark feature.
- Added option to choose what to be shown on gallery index
- Added...

Read the rest of this update entry...

When using Category as Gallery Index:
upload_2014-4-8_1-21-27.webp

My Page title change to "Categories"

Maybe Change it to "Gallery Categories" ?

Demo

Can't delete empty albums, why?
/admin.php?mode=empty&_=gallery%2Falbums
Upon creating new Photo Album, I got this error:
View attachment 71217

Doesn't create an album.
Please download the latest http://www.sonnb.com/resources/sonnb-xengallery-xenforo-gallery.13/update?update=84

Can you please elaborate/explain this feature more?
View attachment 71216
Currently XenGallery saves: Original (which you have uploaded), large size, medium size and small size. By enable this option, it will not save original files anymore. In case you want to save disk space. But all features related to original photos will not functionality.
When using Category as Gallery Index:
View attachment 71215

My Page title change to "Categories"

Maybe Change it to "Gallery Categories" ?

Demo
I will add it on the next update.

Top Bottom