sonnb - XenGallery (XenForo Gallery) [Deleted]

Is there any easy way to disable and remove the tagged function from everywere?

If not, do you have any pointers to what templates to change?

I've inserted the widgets in my forum, and enabled the slider, and that works as expected until you click on a picture, then you can't navigate Next/Previous.

I've inserted the widgets in my forum, and enabled the slider, and that works as expected until you click on a picture, then you can't navigate Next/Previous.
Can you reproduce it here http://www.sonnb.com/? I cannot reproduce it.

Is there any easy way to disable and remove the tagged function from everywere?

If not, do you have any pointers to what templates to change?
Unfortunately there is no option to disable tagging feature. To remove tagging feature, you need to edit several templates:
- sonnb_xengallery_album_edit, photo_edit, video_edit, photo_view, photo_view_overlay, video_view, video_view_overlay...

Yes same behavior there. I'm on iOS at the moment, but it did the same in chrome and ie.

http://www.ankenyikes.org/forums/

Is where my install is.

Click on one of the images and then the next/previous buttons don't work.

Capture.webp

The next/previous buttons on the slider it's self work fine. I also got home and tested your site from Chrome and got the same results as my site.

Last edited:
If anyone else is trying to hunt down traces of the tagging feature add these to sonnb list: album_view, author_albums, author_photos, author_videos, account_privacy

So I'm basically screwed... I guess I could hard link all the navigation to point to the categories under my album. But then all the new photos uploaded by members would show up in different areas.
In the breadcrumbs it has link to category is album is inside a category:

upload_2014-3-22_9-46-39.webp

XenGallery targets the gallery structure like a social-gallery so every photos/videos must inside an album. Since XenForo is a social engagement forum, I believe by using XenGallery will increase your users. It is just about adapting from old gallery structure to new gallery structure.

Yes same behavior there. I'm on iOS at the moment, but it did the same in chrome and ie.

Is where my install is.

View attachment 70087

The next/previous buttons on the slider it's self work fine. I also got home and tested your site from Chrome and got the same results as my site.
I cannot reproduce this on Chrome and IE, even IE8.

and enabled the slider, and that works as expected until you click on a picture, then you can't navigate Next/Previous.

I cannot reproduce this on Chrome and IE, even IE8.

I can with IE, Chrome and FF.
When I click on the picture it brings up that single pic instead of the pic and the album.
The arrows are there to navigate but there is nowhere to navigate to.

FF:javascript:void(0);
Chrome:javascript:void(0);
IE:nothing

I can with IE, Chrome and FF.
When I click on the picture it brings up that single pic instead of the pic and the album.
The arrows are there to navigate but there is nowhere to navigate to.

FF:javascript:void(0);
Chrome:javascript:void(0);
IE:nothing

Is where my install is.

View attachment 70087

Ah, I see what you mean now. This is expected, because next photos should be the photos in widget also. I have planned to add this.

Doesn't work for me on 2 computers, iPhone or iPad, in 3 different browsers on my site or your site. I'm pretty sure that this is just a communication issue that I'm not being clear on what's not working for me... So a picture's worth a thousand words, hopefully a video's worth quite a few more :).

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

@whynot thanks for clarifying... I'm posting this and the video anyhow because I waited for it to load on Youtube...

Any way to suppress the next/previous buttons if there they aren't going to take you anywhere?

Ah, I see what you mean now. This is expected, because next photos should be the photos in widget also. I have planned to add this.
Please plan to make it to show the pic from the album then any click on the arrows to go to the next or previous pic FROM the album.

Hi.

Having problems adding this to a widget framework. When I add it it doesn't show, and also creates a page load error (forum won't load). Need some help - I'm adding it to forum_list.

Hi.

Having problems adding this to a widget framework. When I add it it doesn't show, and also creates a page load error (forum won't load). Need some help - I'm adding it to forum_list.
I need more information. You can start a conversation with me for this.

Hi

when I add many images to a collection of the staff and it shows more than one page at the buttom, I ca click on page #2, but it does show again the same ca. 30 images and not the ones I have noon seen yet who have been marked for the collection.

When I look in the db with phpmyadmin, all 47 images are there. So it seems like a bug, that the paging does not work in this specific situation.

Version 2.06

Hi

when I add many images to a collection of the staff and it shows more than one page at the buttom, I ca click on page #2, but it does show again the same ca. 30 images and not the ones I have noon seen yet who have been marked for the collection.

When I look in the db with phpmyadmin, all 47 images are there. So it seems like a bug, that the paging does not work in this specific situation.

Version 2.06
You are right. Fixed for the next update.

When disable Collection page and functionality.
Visit at1.webp
Add To A Collection
show
Code:
XenForo_Exception: Invalid controller response from sonnb_XenGallery_ControllerPublic_XenGallery_Photo::actionCollectionEdit - library/XenForo/FrontController.php:469

When disable Collection page and functionality.
Visit atView attachment 70226
Add To A Collection
show
Code:
XenForo_Exception: Invalid controller response from sonnb_XenGallery_ControllerPublic_XenGallery_Photo::actionCollectionEdit - library/XenForo/FrontController.php:469
This has been addressed for next update.
Tagging cant support utf-8 Character :(
What is the name?

Reactions: rdn
Top Bottom