sonnb - XenGallery (XenForo Gallery) [Deleted]

I was still running 2.0.3. and ran into a bug (have upgraded now).

A user added 50 photos to an album and all uploaded images are now shown (to admin) with a gray banner above them "This photo has been deleted."

Is there a way to undelete these images?

As listed above for the list of affected feature. By remove original photos they will not work. To help out this case, we can make an option to not use original photos for who do not interesting on it, but it will make you unable to use some other features like: download original photos, rebuild EXIF, rebuild thumbnail size (in feature)...

Hi @sonnb , any plans to implement this option please?

I was still running 2.0.3. and ran into a bug (have upgraded now).

A user added 50 photos to an album and all uploaded images are now shown (to admin) with a gray banner above them "This photo has been deleted."

Is there a way to undelete these images?
I do not think this is a bug. Do you think user has soft-deleted it? Select photo (using inline moderation checkbox) and choose "Undelete"
Hi @sonnb , any plans to implement this option please?
Yes, I do have.

Just imported from a forum, all went well but all albums say not photo yet. When you click on it all the photos are there just no cover. obviously it would take and age to set a cover for the amount of photos imported so anyway to fix this?

Just imported from a forum, all went well but all albums say not photo yet. When you click on it all the photos are there just no cover. obviously it would take and age to set a cover for the amount of photos imported so anyway to fix this?
/admin.php?tools/rebuild ?

/admin.php?tools/rebuild ?

In the next update, after import successful, it will automatically rebuild the Albums and Contents instead of default Users, Threads and Forums which does not relevant to XenGallery.

I have rebuilt everything but no luck so guess i will have to wait for the update?
No you don't. The update I mentioned above just about auto rebuild after import. Have you rebuild Albums and Contents yet? It will automatically set the cover (which say no photos) if album does not have on yet.

Thanks.
With each new update, the file will be overwritten.
Maybe you can put a switch in the Admin CP for the next version.

Hi
I remember you saying on your website that you plan on releasing an update that will allow you to display large pictures in threads on the forum rather than small pictures.
For my forum, this makes a major difference (makes the thread look crap) and makes me reluctant to to use it ij this way which is unfortunate as its potentially a major feature for me.

Any idea when this will happen?

Hi
I remember you saying on your website that you plan on releasing an update that will allow you to display large pictures in threads on the forum rather than small pictures.
For my forum, this makes a major difference (makes the thread look crap) and makes me reluctant to to use it ij this way which is unfortunate as its potentially a major feature for me.

Yes, it will be available in the next update.

Hi

FYI.

upload_2014-3-15_19-34-30.webp

Top Bottom