1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

sonnb - XenGallery - Video Upload 1.2.1

Video upload for XenGallery

1. sonnb

sonnb Well-Known Member

sonnb submitted a new resource:

sonnb - XenGallery - Video Upload - Video upload for XenGallery

Read more about this resource...
    EvilSS and 51463 like this.
  2. Eagle

Eagle Well-Known Member

Great idea but it's possible to see any demo uploaded by owner?
  3. sonnb

sonnb Well-Known Member

51463 and Eagle like this.
  4. Eagle

Eagle Well-Known Member

5. Bram

Bram Well-Known Member

Serious cool add-on sonnb! Let the streaming begin :)
  6. Glockie

Glockie Well-Known Member

So may I ask, can any user (with permissions) upload their own video, and host it within their own album etc?
    I currently use XFMG but will move if this is right for us.
    Also, how easy would it be to migrate XFMG to your gallery please?
    We've been waiting for this for a long time, and is much needed for our community.

Thank you very much in advance.. :)
  7. 51463

51463 Well-Known Member

1. What type of videos extensions are we able to upload? In the upload screen it does not mention what types of files are allowed.

2. Is there a permission to allow certain members by usergroup the ability to download anyones videos?

3. So i'm guessing we upload videos and it converts it to .flv? If able to download will the downloadable video file will be .flv also?

4. I got this error while trying to upload a video

up.PNG upload.PNG Capture.PNG

5. If i have an album full of video Let's say if i have 8 videos. Is it possible to grab ALL the BB Codes and paste? (with thumbnail) Like this:

6. Possible to change the thumbnail size?

If no. Are you planning on implementing any of these in the future?

Awesome add-on. Looks promising.
    Last edited: Apr 25, 2015
  8. sonnb

sonnb Well-Known Member

Yes. It is like normal photo, you can disable/enable for certain usergroup by permission.
    There is an importer for it. It is very easy.

1. I have updated resource description.
    2. No. It is controlled by album's owner (album privacy). Not permission.
    3. It depends on your configuration but mp4 is used for html5 not flv.
    4. You might want to try smaller file.
    5. It is not related to this addon. It is the concept of XenGallery.
    6. It is configured in XenGallery options.
    Glockie likes this.
  9. DRaver

DRaver Active Member

Is someone here how can my say how to install the ffmpeg-php extension on Debian?
    ffmpeg ist installed. Also libav-tools, what i used for VBTube.
  10. sonnb

sonnb Well-Known Member

Please have a look on this page https://chrisjean.com/install-ffmpeg-and-ffmpeg-php-on-centos-easily/. It shows how to install on CentOS but I think you can get some points there. The point is you need to compile yourself.
    Here is a guide on Debian: https://www.rosehosting.com/blog/how-to-install-and-test-ffmpeg-ffmpeg-php-in-debian-squeeze/
  11. sonnb

sonnb Well-Known Member

51463 likes this.
  12. 51463

51463 Well-Known Member

1. I have updated resource description.

What i meant was for members of your board who are wanting to upload videos. It doesn't say. So members won't know what size is the max or how many video they can upload. etc

2. No. It is controlled by album's owner (album privacy). Not permission.
    Please add so the permission admin can controll the whole forum.

5. It is not related to this addon. It is the concept of XenGallery.
    Please add this feature
  13. zoldos

zoldos Well-Known Member

I have an adult site and all adult members are in sub-group "adult". Can this be set, along with XenGallery, to allow access only to those in this sub-group? Thanks!
    Glockie likes this.
  14. sonnb

sonnb Well-Known Member

sonnb updated sonnb - XenGallery - Video Upload with a new update entry:

Faster uploading and animated thumbnails option.

Read the rest of this update entry...
  15. rafass

rafass Well-Known Member

The question is...¿Who is the girl of the demo?
    51463 likes this.
  16. zoldos

zoldos Well-Known Member

51463 likes this.
  17. 51463

51463 Well-Known Member

i like asian girls too
  18. RoldanLT

RoldanLT Well-Known Member

Is it possible to expand this addon and also support XenForo Media Gallery?
    51463 likes this.
  19. zoldos

zoldos Well-Known Member

I get this in my error log after uploading an MP4. The video works and plays fine.

ErrorException: Undefined offset: 2 - library/PHPVideoToolkit/FfmpegParserAbstract.php:819
    Generated By: Vex, 2 minutes ago
    Stack Trace
    #0 /home/vexmall/public_html/library/PHPVideoToolkit/FfmpegParserAbstract.php(819): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(8, 'Undefined offse...', '/home/vexmall/p...', 819, Array)
    #1 [internal function]: PHPVideoToolkit\FfmpegParserAbstract->getCommands()
    #2 /home/vexmall/public_html/library/PHPVideoToolkit/FfmpegParser.php(83): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
    #3 /home/vexmall/public_html/library/PHPVideoToolkit/Format.php(122): PHPVideoToolkit\FfmpegParser->__call('getCommands', Array)
    #4 /home/vexmall/public_html/library/PHPVideoToolkit/Format.php(122): PHPVideoToolkit\FfmpegParser->getCommands()
    #5 /home/vexmall/public_html/library/PHPVideoToolkit/AudioFormat.php(52): PHPVideoToolkit\Format->__construct('input', Object(PHPVideoToolkit\Config))
    #6 /home/vexmall/public_html/library/PHPVideoToolkit/VideoFormat.php(61): PHPVideoToolkit\AudioFormat->__construct('input', Object(PHPVideoToolkit\Config))
    #7 /home/vexmall/public_html/library/PHPVideoToolkit/Media.php(226): PHPVideoToolkit\VideoFormat->__construct('input', Object(PHPVideoToolkit\Config))
    #8 /home/vexmall/public_html/library/PHPVideoToolkit/Media.php(188): PHPVideoToolkit\Media->_getDefaultFormat('input', 'VideoFormat', NULL)
    #9 /home/vexmall/public_html/library/PHPVideoToolkit/Media.php(150): PHPVideoToolkit\Media->getDefaultFormat('input', NULL)
    #10 /home/vexmall/public_html/library/PHPVideoToolkit/Media.php(78): PHPVideoToolkit\Media->setInputFormat(NULL)
    #11 /home/vexmall/public_html/library/PHPVideoToolkit/Video.php(35): PHPVideoToolkit\Media->__construct('/tmp/phpS03JAc', Object(PHPVideoToolkit\Config), NULL)
    #12 /home/vexmall/public_html/library/sonnb/XenGalleryVideoUpload/Model/FFMPEG.php(65): PHPVideoToolkit\Video->__construct('/tmp/phpS03JAc', Object(PHPVideoToolkit\Config))
    #13 /home/vexmall/public_html/library/sonnb/XenGalleryVideoUpload/Model/FFMPEG.php(55): sonnb_XenGalleryVideoUpload_Model_FFMPEG->_initialData('/tmp/phpS03JAc')
    #14 /home/vexmall/public_html/library/sonnb/XenGalleryVideoUpload/sonnb/XenGallery/Model/VideoData.php(17): sonnb_XenGalleryVideoUpload_Model_FFMPEG->__construct('/tmp/phpS03JAc')
    #15 /home/vexmall/public_html/library/sonnb/XenGalleryVideoUpload/sonnb/XenGallery/ControllerPublic/XenGallery/Video.php(124): sonnb_XenGalleryVideoUpload_sonnb_XenGallery_Model_VideoData->insertUploadedVideoData(Object(sonnb_XenGalleryVideoUpload_Model_VideoUpload), Array, NULL)
    #16 /home/vexmall/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(347): sonnb_XenGalleryVideoUpload_sonnb_XenGallery_ControllerPublic_XenGallery_Video->actionDoUpload()
    #17 /home/vexmall/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
    #18 /home/vexmall/public_html/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
    #19 {main}
    Request State
    array(3) {
    ["url"] => string(119) "http://www.xxx.net/index.php?gallery/videos/do-upload.json&hash=ea831fc9f8ac4f960d9207c8d703e340&album_id=2"
    ["_GET"] => array(3) {
    ["gallery/videos/do-upload_json"] => string(0) ""
    ["hash"] => string(32) "ea831fc9f8ac4f960d9207c8d703e340"
    ["album_id"] => string(1) "2"
    ["_POST"] => array(6) {
    ["Filename"] => string(21) "xxx"
    ["_xfNoRedirect"] => string(1) "1"
    ["_xfSessionId"] => string(32) "2981d8acb1b9d64719a45e462d3a9adf"
    ["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
    ["_xfResponseType"] => string(4) "json"
    ["Upload"] => string(12) "Submit Query"
    Last edited: May 5, 2015
  20. zoldos

zoldos Well-Known Member

Same error with a .FLV. Help please, as I have many videos to upload!