sonnb - XenGallery - Video Upload

sonnb - XenGallery - Video Upload 1.2.4

No permission to download

sonnb

sonnb submitted a new resource:

sonnb - XenGallery - Video Upload - Video upload for XenGallery

This addon provides ability to upload directly a video file into the sonnb - XenGallery addon. The video player will be in HTML5 wherever it is possible.

This addon requires following dependencies:
- PHP extension ffmpeg-php must be installed and enabled.
- XenGallery version 2.1.4 or above.
- PHP extension fileinfo enabled.

This addon is free for XenGallery owners. The price will be automatically removed when checkout.

Read more about this resource...

So may I ask, can any user (with permissions) upload their own video, and host it within their own album etc?
I currently use XFMG but will move if this is right for us.
Also, how easy would it be to migrate XFMG to your gallery please?
We've been waiting for this for a long time, and is much needed for our community.

Thank you very much in advance.. :)

Questions:

1. What type of videos extensions are we able to upload? In the upload screen it does not mention what types of files are allowed.

2. Is there a permission to allow certain members by usergroup the ability to download anyones videos?

3. So i'm guessing we upload videos and it converts it to .flv? If able to download will the downloadable video file will be .flv also?

4. I got this error while trying to upload a video

up.webp upload.webpCapture.webp

5. If i have an album full of video Let's say if i have 8 videos. Is it possible to grab ALL the BB Codes and paste? (with thumbnail) Like this:
33.webp

6. Possible to change the thumbnail size?

If no. Are you planning on implementing any of these in the future?

Awesome add-on. Looks promising.

Last edited:
So may I ask, can any user (with permissions) upload their own video, and host it within their own album etc?
Yes. It is like normal photo, you can disable/enable for certain usergroup by permission.
Also, how easy would it be to migrate XFMG to your gallery please?
There is an importer for it. It is very easy.

Questions:

1. What type of videos extensions are we able to upload? In the upload screen it does not mention what types of files are allowed.

2. Is there a permission to allow certain members by usergroup the ability to download anyones videos?

3. So i'm guessing we upload videos and it converts it to .flv? If able to download will the downloadable video file will be .flv also?

4. I got this error while trying to upload a video

View attachment 104578 View attachment 104579View attachment 104581

5. If i have an album full of video Let's say if i have 8 videos. Is it possible to grab ALL the BB Codes and paste? (with thumbnail) Like this:
View attachment 104580

6. Possible to change the thumbnail size?

If no. Are you planning on implementing any of these in the future?

Awesome add-on. Looks promising.
1. I have updated resource description.
2. No. It is controlled by album's owner (album privacy). Not permission.
3. It depends on your configuration but mp4 is used for html5 not flv.
4. You might want to try smaller file.
5. It is not related to this addon. It is the concept of XenGallery.
6. It is configured in XenGallery options.

Is someone here how can my say how to install the ffmpeg-php extension on Debian?
ffmpeg ist installed. Also libav-tools, what i used for VBTube.

Is someone here how can my say how to install the ffmpeg-php extension on Debian?
ffmpeg ist installed. Also libav-tools, what i used for VBTube.
Please have a look on this page https://chrisjean.com/install-ffmpeg-and-ffmpeg-php-on-centos-easily/. It shows how to install on CentOS but I think you can get some points there. The point is you need to compile yourself.
Here is a guide on Debian: https://www.rosehosting.com/blog/how-to-install-and-test-ffmpeg-ffmpeg-php-in-debian-squeeze/

1. I have updated resource description.

What i meant was for members of your board who are wanting to upload videos. It doesn't say. So members won't know what size is the max or how many video they can upload. etc
Capture.webp

2. No. It is controlled by album's owner (album privacy). Not permission.
Please add so the permission admin can controll the whole forum.

5. It is not related to this addon. It is the concept of XenGallery.
Please add this feature

I have an adult site and all adult members are in sub-group "adult". Can this be set, along with XenGallery, to allow access only to those in this sub-group? Thanks!

sonnb updated sonnb - XenGallery - Video Upload with a new update entry:

Faster uploading and animated thumbnails option.

- Move conversion process to Defer to avoid too much waiting time when adding videos. While the video is being converted, although video is added but it is not visible to public yet. Once the conversion completed, it will be available for viewing.
- Ability to create an animated thumbnail for uploading videos (Require external libraries).

Read the rest of this update entry...

I get this in my error log after uploading an MP4. The video works and plays fine.

Code:
ErrorException: Undefined offset: 2 - library/PHPVideoToolkit/FfmpegParserAbstract.php:819
Generated By: Vex, 2 minutes ago
Stack Trace
#0 /home/vexmall/public_html/library/PHPVideoToolkit/FfmpegParserAbstract.php(819): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(8, 'Undefined offse...', '/home/vexmall/p...', 819, Array)
#1 [internal function]: PHPVideoToolkit\FfmpegParserAbstract->getCommands()
#2 /home/vexmall/public_html/library/PHPVideoToolkit/FfmpegParser.php(83): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
#3 /home/vexmall/public_html/library/PHPVideoToolkit/Format.php(122): PHPVideoToolkit\FfmpegParser->__call('getCommands', Array)
#4 /home/vexmall/public_html/library/PHPVideoToolkit/Format.php(122): PHPVideoToolkit\FfmpegParser->getCommands()
#5 /home/vexmall/public_html/library/PHPVideoToolkit/AudioFormat.php(52): PHPVideoToolkit\Format->__construct('input', Object(PHPVideoToolkit\Config))
#6 /home/vexmall/public_html/library/PHPVideoToolkit/VideoFormat.php(61): PHPVideoToolkit\AudioFormat->__construct('input', Object(PHPVideoToolkit\Config))
#7 /home/vexmall/public_html/library/PHPVideoToolkit/Media.php(226): PHPVideoToolkit\VideoFormat->__construct('input', Object(PHPVideoToolkit\Config))
#8 /home/vexmall/public_html/library/PHPVideoToolkit/Media.php(188): PHPVideoToolkit\Media->_getDefaultFormat('input', 'VideoFormat', NULL)
#9 /home/vexmall/public_html/library/PHPVideoToolkit/Media.php(150): PHPVideoToolkit\Media->getDefaultFormat('input', NULL)
#10 /home/vexmall/public_html/library/PHPVideoToolkit/Media.php(78): PHPVideoToolkit\Media->setInputFormat(NULL)
#11 /home/vexmall/public_html/library/PHPVideoToolkit/Video.php(35): PHPVideoToolkit\Media->__construct('/tmp/phpS03JAc', Object(PHPVideoToolkit\Config), NULL)
#12 /home/vexmall/public_html/library/sonnb/XenGalleryVideoUpload/Model/FFMPEG.php(65): PHPVideoToolkit\Video->__construct('/tmp/phpS03JAc', Object(PHPVideoToolkit\Config))
#13 /home/vexmall/public_html/library/sonnb/XenGalleryVideoUpload/Model/FFMPEG.php(55): sonnb_XenGalleryVideoUpload_Model_FFMPEG->_initialData('/tmp/phpS03JAc')
#14 /home/vexmall/public_html/library/sonnb/XenGalleryVideoUpload/sonnb/XenGallery/Model/VideoData.php(17): sonnb_XenGalleryVideoUpload_Model_FFMPEG->__construct('/tmp/phpS03JAc')
#15 /home/vexmall/public_html/library/sonnb/XenGalleryVideoUpload/sonnb/XenGallery/ControllerPublic/XenGallery/Video.php(124): sonnb_XenGalleryVideoUpload_sonnb_XenGallery_Model_VideoData->insertUploadedVideoData(Object(sonnb_XenGalleryVideoUpload_Model_VideoUpload), Array, NULL)
#16 /home/vexmall/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(347): sonnb_XenGalleryVideoUpload_sonnb_XenGallery_ControllerPublic_XenGallery_Video->actionDoUpload()
#17 /home/vexmall/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#18 /home/vexmall/public_html/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#19 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
["url"] => string(119) "http://www.xxx.net/index.php?gallery/videos/do-upload.json&hash=ea831fc9f8ac4f960d9207c8d703e340&album_id=2"
["_GET"] => array(3) {
["gallery/videos/do-upload_json"] => string(0) ""
["hash"] => string(32) "ea831fc9f8ac4f960d9207c8d703e340"
["album_id"] => string(1) "2"
}
["_POST"] => array(6) {
["Filename"] => string(21) "xxx"
["_xfNoRedirect"] => string(1) "1"
["_xfSessionId"] => string(32) "2981d8acb1b9d64719a45e462d3a9adf"
["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
["_xfResponseType"] => string(4) "json"
["Upload"] => string(12) "Submit Query"