sonnb - XenGallery - Video Upload

sonnb - XenGallery - Video Upload 1.2.4

No permission to download
Anyone know what templates to edit, to adjust the size of the media screen?
Some edits only adjust the actual video playback but not the whole thing itself.

I would have sworn I saw somewhere a way to change the css for this - sizes and colours etc.

I have a feature request: Is there any way you can add a simple permission allowing Admins to control who can *view* videos? I'd like it so for example members of one user group can view/upload pictures AND videos, whereas another group only has access to pictures. This would be awesome!

Thanks!

I found a problem: I deleted all uploaded videos (deleted all albums with videos in them) and allow only embedded now. But my forum's stats still shows "195 videos" and if I view the video page, it says "There is no video in this section", but then "view page 1 of 2" and the pages blank.

I've already used tools to rebuild the gallery and it didn't fix it. Help!!

I have a feature request: Is there any way you can add a simple permission allowing Admins to control who can *view* videos? I'd like it so for example members of one user group can view/upload pictures AND videos, whereas another group only has access to pictures. This would be awesome!

Thanks!
This has been discussed many times in XenGallery. Privacy using user group will not be in core. But who know, someday it could be an addon.
I found a problem: I deleted all uploaded videos (deleted all albums with videos in them) and allow only embedded now. But my forum's stats still shows "195 videos" and if I view the video page, it says "There is no video in this section", but then "view page 1 of 2" and the pages blank.

I've already used tools to rebuild the gallery and it didn't fix it. Help!!
I will check.

Thanks!

I vote for this too

@sonnb I am having problems with larger uploads on your video mod. Anything over say 100MB produces an error and won't upload despite 1GB upload size in php.ini and 300MB in video upload settings. Help please? :)

@sonnb I am having problems with larger uploads on your video mod. Anything over say 100MB produces an error and won't upload despite 1GB upload size in php.ini and 300MB in video upload settings. Help please? :)
What is the error? It is hard to say since you are one shared hosting. I have another user who can upload more than 200MB without issue.

It just said "there was a problem uploading the file" or something like that. I'm not actually converting anything as I use only MP4 videos which once uploaded, are immediately able to be viewed.

It just said "there was a problem uploading the file" or something like that. I'm not actually converting anything as I use only MP4 videos which once uploaded, are immediately able to be viewed.
It still need to process the video file to get information and generate thumbnails (and animated thumbnails if enabled).

I just mean it doesn't need to convert from say an FLV or MPEG to MP4. There is no server error, it simply won't allow 100MB or higher to be uploaded.

I found a problem: I deleted all uploaded videos (deleted all albums with videos in them) and allow only embedded now. But my forum's stats still shows "195 videos"
This is normal. This count is stored in XenForo cache (by XF) to not calculate them everytime user access forum index. It will be rebuilt once cache expired.
if I view the video page, it says "There is no video in this section", but then "view page 1 of 2" and the pages blank.
What is the video page?

This is normal. This count is stored in XenForo cache (by XF) to not calculate them everytime user access forum index. It will be rebuilt once cache expired.

What is the video page?
How do I clear that cache?

The video page like when I go to "New Videos" it would say "Page 1 of 2" but there was nothing there. I uploaded some new vids and it still shows those extra two pages at the end.

How do I clear that cache?
There is no way to do that on the UI. Let XF controls it.
The video page like when I go to "New Videos" it would say "Page 1 of 2" but there was nothing there. I uploaded some new vids and it still shows those extra two pages at the end.
This is a bug of XenGallery which does not count correctly. I have fixed for the next release of XenGallery.

Top Bottom