Smiley Manager

Smiley Manager 2.2.0

No permission to download
Not sure whether this helps @Milano but what seems to be happening is that when you submit a smiley to a post it parses the first digit from the text replacement you have entered. So let's say you have :pigeonborg: as a text replacement it'll submit :. I did try removing the colons and had the text replacement as pigeonborg and upon submitting it display a p.

I tried disabling postratings and showcase (as they seem to be populour add-ons) but the issue still occurs. I'm really just guessing what may be the issue and hopefully you see something in what I'm saying that I've missed. I'm about to disable xenmoods see if this is the cause.

I'm getting the same bug - also on the latest version.

It displays : once you submit the post.

Where do I do that?

EDIT: Found it now (Tools > Rebuild Caches)

Sorted, thanks.

Last edited:
A much needed add-on for XenForo 1.2. Great work @Milano (y)

Is there a chance of adding a feature to mass add smilies? Currently it requires lot of time to add one by one.

Thank you!

Is there a chance of adding a feature to mass add smilies? Currently it requires lot of time to add one by one.

Thank you!

You can try sonnb or Waindigo importers, but yes, i will working on this. :)

Thank you!
You can use Sonnbb or Waindigo smiley importers to do that. I like Sonnbb because it lets you bulk import from a folder anywhere in your home directory.

@Milano , would it be possible to add an option to display the tabs (therefore forced) without having to click on the smiley icon in the editor ?

Have rebuilt the cache several times.... restarted memcached, php5-fpm and nginx and still no go. Puts just the : instead of the smiley.

You can try sonnb or Waindigo importers, but yes, i will working on this. :)
Thanks, I've imported over 200 smilies.
And using your add-on categorized all of them nicely, worked perfect :)
It would be great if we could also set the display order of each Smilie? Similar to how you've done for Categories display order.

Thank you once again for an awesome add-on! (y)

Top Bottom