1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Smiley Manager 2.2.0

An useful tool for smilies management

1. Milano
    Compatible XF Versions:
    Additional Requirements:
    PHP 5.3.0 or later
    Visible Branding:
    No
    Note:
    • Please read the FAQ to know how to update from XenForo 1.2 to 1.3.
    • New branch (2.x.x) only works with XF 1.3. It's strongly recommended that you should uninstall this add-on (1.x.x) before upgrade to XF 1.3 because it will breaks 1.3 upgrade due to DB conflict. If you have any problems, please refer to this post.
    • Version 2.0.1 now supporting import from 1.1.2b. If you are running XF 1.2.x, please consider upgrade to 1.1.2b ASAP.

About:
    Smiley Manager is a useful tool for smilies management that help you group them into categories.​

Features:
    • Add smilie categories.
    • Batch update smilies.
    • Bulk import smilies.
    • Display smilies with tab in the editor.
    • Smiley import and export.
    • Smiley display order.
    • Quickload Smiley mode. (Configure in ACP - Options - Messages and Account Preferences)
    • Parse smilies in Profile posts and comments
    • Import from Sprite image.
    • Select, create new category before import.
    Features in underline are deprecated in 2.x.x branch

Installation:
    • Download the zip file.
    • Upload files and directories from the upload folder to your XenForo's root directory.
    • Import the .xml file via the Admin CP.
    Screenshots:
    Smilie Categories   Admin CP   XenForo.png Smilies   Admin CP   XenForo.png XenForo.png Smilies   Admin CP   XenForo.png Browsing Preferences   XenForo.png Smilie Category  XenForo   Admin CP   XenForo.png Smilie Category  XenForo   Admin CP   XenForo.png Bulk Add Smilies  Directory  Admin CP   XenForo.png Bulk Add Smilies  Sprite  Admin CP   XenForo.png

Credits:
    Like This Addon?

Simply leave a review and tell me how much you like it. If you appreciate the work, please Donate.

[​IMG]

Recent Updates

1. Minor update
  2. Profile posts and comments
  3. Minor improvement

Recent Reviews

1. cookiemonster
    cookiemonster
    5/5,
    Version: 2.2.0
    Great addon makes editing smilies so much easier. Plus can confirm working on the latest version of Xenforo (1.5.6)
  2. BobbyWibowo
    BobbyWibowo
    5/5,
    Thanks! The "batch update smilies" feature is really helpful to move smilies into a certain smilies group.
  3. Xyphien
    Xyphien
    1/5,
    Doesn't seem to be working at all on my end. I sent in a request, and haven't gotten a reply yet either.
  4. MasonK
    MasonK
    5/5,
    I am usually too lazy and procrastinate about making reviews, but I downloaded this a few minutes ago and batch imported smilies. This saved me so much time, instead of having to manually import them one by one, typing the names of the smilies. Thanks Milano for sharing this awesome free smiley manager!
  5. 14DH01
    14DH01
    5/5,
    hello, you are the best ,you are the best ,you are the best ,you are the best ,you are the best ,you are the best ,you are the best ,you are the best ,you are the best :nice: lol
  6. CallieJo
    CallieJo
    5/5,
    I didn't think I'd need this until I went to add hundreds of smilies to a new project. Milano makes it simple! Wow! And parsing smilies in profile updates is a huge plus! Thanks for the super easy to use addon!
  7. Shelley
    Shelley
    5/5,
    Another excellent updated and have to say very thoughtful to make the parsing of smilies in the sideblock optional. Personally, I'll have that feature disable but Allan will surely have this enabled so from me and allan thanks again for being such an accommodating person. As always, top not work and a fantastic update yet again.
  8. Shelley
    Shelley
    5/5,
    Version: 2.1.0
    Yet another exceptional update that matures this add-on and giving much requested features to this thoroughly flesh out add-on. This time the update allowing users to have smilies parsed in profile updates and in comments.

5 stars all day long, and of course great work in providing these nice enhancements Milan. Thankyou.
    1. Milano
      Author's Response
      Thank you Shelley, I really appreciate it
  9. detectorix
    detectorix
    5/5,
    Version: 1.1.2 hotfix
  10. Matthew Hawley
    Matthew Hawley
    5/5,
    Version: 1.1.0
    Excellent update!