Resource icon

Simple Portal 1.1.0 RC1

No permission to download
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure if i've missed anything (quick install, basic options set), but the visitor panel doesn't show up on the portalpage, and the "featured item" doesnt seem to do anything either?

Not sure if i've missed anything (quick install, basic options set), but the visitor panel doesn't show up on the portalpage,
Do you have the box ticked in the Simple Portal Style Properties "Show Visitor Panel in Sidebar"?
and the "featured item" doesnt seem to do anything either?
That is just supposed to span the top "article" over 2 columns. Is it not doing that?

In SimplePortal 1.0.3 the sidebar will only be shown if at least 1 portal category was created.

Probably, this is a bug?:

I've noticed if I delete a thread from any forum node, it will cause one thread missing from the front page(simple portal). If I delete another thread from a forum node, one more thread will be missing from the front page. Deleted threads and missing threads(from the front page) aren't necessarily the same ones......

Probably, this is a bug?:

I've noticed if I delete a thread from any forum node, it will cause one thread missing from the front page(simple portal). If I delete another thread from a forum node, one more thread will be missing from the front page. Deleted threads and missing threads(from the front page) aren't necessarily the same ones......

ExtraLicense, Can you please see if this is happening on your host too?

To come back to this.

Is your installation like www.xenforo.com , where the forum is in a subdirectory?
And now you want to have the portal content on www.example.com and the forum and everything else stays as it is in www.example.com/forum ?

I'm curios how many other users would be interested in such a feature?
If there are enough, it would be worth to rewrite Simple Portal, if not, it would be released as 2 additional addons

Is this possible with Simple Portal yet?

I have xenforo installed in /community, but want portal content at the .com root.

Would it be possible to edit the portal to have a slideshow at the top of the page & a Most Recent article list? Like a list like this,

Screen Shot 2013-06-15 at 8.05.30 AM.webp

Reactions: gfc
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom