Resource icon

Simple Portal 1.1.0 RC1

No permission to download
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have this close to how I would use it but am struggling with the CSS which is causing the extra vertical spacing.

http://www.gotitans.com/xf/

If anyone can identify what I need to do in order to get it looking normal, I'd appreciate it.
Congratulation, looks really amazing:)
The spacing is a bug in the current release, (@Qwk86gn :P)
which will be fixed in the next version (1.1 YES, that's our next goal;) Can't wait to show you all the new features:p)

Open template simpleportal.css
Search for
Code:
margin: 90px 5px 10px 5px;

and replace it with
Code:
margin: 10px 5px;

Congratulation, looks really amazing:)
The spacing is a bug in the current release, which will be fixed in the next version (1.1 YES, that's our next goal;) Can't wait to show you all the new features:p)

Open template simpleportal.css
Search for
Code:
margin: 90px 5px 10px 5px;

and replace it with
Code:
margin: 10px 5px;
Thanks. This helped but my base line (the line with the views, etc.) remains far down. I used this:

height: 200px;

but no luck moving it up. I need more css skills!!! o_O

Add this to EXTRA.css, try not to edit the simpleportal.css as it will be overwritten on upgrade.

Code:
.itembit .messageText {
    min-height: 155px !important;
}

This seems to keep things inline for your setup.

Add this to EXTRA.css, try not to edit the simpleportal.css as it will be overwritten on upgrade.

Code:
.itembit .messageText {
    min-height: 155px !important;
}

This seems to keep things inline for your setup.
Too late. ;)

I've been playing around and learning in the process. The code worked perfectly. Once I can figure out my style header issues, I'll go live with it. Nice job and thanks.

This will explain it better though I don't want to hijack this thread. You guys are great to help.

Admin view:
Screen shot 2013-04-18 at 5.43.30 PM.webp

Guest view:
Screen shot 2013-04-18 at 5.43.49 PM.webp

And it's supposed to look like:

Admin view:
Screen shot 2013-04-18 at 5.46.19 PM.webp

Guest view:
Screen shot 2013-04-18 at 5.46.19 PM.webp

Attachments

• Screen shot 2013-04-18 at 5.46.43 PM.webp
    Screen shot 2013-04-18 at 5.46.43 PM.webp
    90.8 KB · Views: 51
ExtraLicense updated Simple Portal with a new update entry:

Simple Portal

Bugfix Release to avoid conflicts with Route Changer

If you use Route Changer, delete the route from the forum route option View attachment 44948 and apply the following route changes via route changer
screen-shot-2012-03-08-at-6-29-54-pm-png.26870

While we changed the routes, we've also included user friendlier URLs for the categories.
It was changed from...

Read the rest of this update entry...

I'm still playing around with a few things and can't figure out how to make the photos the same width as the bottom bar (with comments & views). If I make the photo wider, it pushes it outside the left margin instead of to the right.

Any ideas?

alignment.webp

I'm still playing around with a few things and can't figure out how to make the photos the same width as the bottom bar (with comments & views). If I make the photo wider, it pushes it outside the left margin instead of to the right.

Any ideas?

View attachment 45001
You'll need to change the max image width style property (try 348px)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom