Shoutbox by Siropu

Shoutbox by Siropu [Paid] 1.10.2

No permission to buy (€14.99)
But why stays the Shoutbox on the first position and why is it not possible to chance the position to the footer section?
To change the position, go to Appearance > Widgets > Shoutbox

A very strange fact is what I post in Shoutbox, is next posted in a randomized existing thread!
If you have set a thread id in the admin options, the shout will be posted in that thread with the same date and time. There is no randomness involved.

Hello Siropu, the Thread ID: 150 does not work.

What's irritating: everything posted in Shoutbox is posted to in an existing topic:

Search for Phrases that starts with siropu_shoutbox or select Shoutbox from the top add-on dropdown menu in phrase list.

When I click on an emoji from the shoutbox chooser, the word "undefined" types into the message box? Am I doing something wrong?

Just out of curiosity, on one of my dark themes when a user is tagged, the shoutbox highlights the tag in white on a dark background making it hard to see. On another dark theme, it highlights the tag in green. By any chance do you know what styling property I need to edit to do something about the white tag background?
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited:
There isn't a style property. You have to use the .siropuShoutboxTagged class.

CSS:
.siropuShoutboxTagged
{
    background: gray;
}

I'd like to enable "Thread ID - Post shouts in a dedicated thread", however I'd also like for all old shouts to be posted in there.

Do you perhaps have a query I could use to first save old shouts before enabling Thread ID? I take full responsibility when using it ofcourse.

You cannot do that with a query. You have to use the thread reply service to post in the thread and every post will end up with the same timestamp since you cannot set the date to the shout date.

Error: Call to undefined method XF\Entity\User::isBannedSiropuShoutbox()
src/addons/Siropu/Shoutbox/Pub/Controller/Shoutbox.php:16

Stack trace #0 src/XF/Pub/Controller/AbstractController.php(30): Siropu\Shoutbox\Pub\Controller\Shoutbox->preDispatchController('Refresh', Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag)) #1 src/XF/Mvc/Controller.php(123): XF\Pub\Controller\AbstractController->preDispatchType('Refresh', Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag)) #2 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(320): XF\Mvc\Controller->preDispatch('Refresh', Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag)) #3 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(248): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass('Siropu\\Shoutbox...', 'Refresh', Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(Siropu\Shoutbox\Pub\Controller\Shoutbox), NULL) #4 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(100): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(Siropu\Shoutbox\Pub\Controller\Shoutbox), NULL) #5 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(50): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch)) #6 src/XF/App.php(2177): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run() #7 src/XF.php(390): XF\App->run() #8 index.php(20): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App') #9 {main}

any idea?

Top Bottom