Shoutbox by Siropu

Shoutbox by Siropu [Paid] 1.10.2

No permission to buy (€14.99)
Hello. i upgraded to XF 2.1.x, and then upgraded shoutbox to latest 1.4.6. However, now the smilies button and post message button are just blank.... everything works, but no buttons.

Below is what shows up now.... I still use themehouse them just like before.

Hello. i upgraded to XF 2.1.x, and then upgraded shoutbox to latest 1.4.6. However, now the smilies button and post message button are just blank.... everything works, but no buttons.

Below is what shows up now.... I still use themehouse them just like before.

View attachment 203095

@Ian Hitt -- This is the issue we worked together on for a UI.X fix, may want to chime in with that here... The icons were being overwritten.

Is there a way to test out if it's FA on my installation that's causing it?
If you can see the FA icons in Shoutbox header and not the ones in the buttons, I don't know what to tell you. I can provide you a code change to use FA without the button attribute.

Find in siropu_shoutbox_form template:
Code:
<xf:button class="button--iconOnly button--link" title="{{ phrase('smilies') }}" data-xf-init="tooltip siropu-shoutbox-smilies" fa="fal fa-smile" />
Replace with:
Code:
<xf:button class="button--iconOnly button--link" title="{{ phrase('smilies') }}" data-xf-init="tooltip siropu-shoutbox-smilies">
      <xf:fa icon="fal fa-smile" />
</xf:button>

Find:
Code:
<xf:button type="submit" class="button--iconOnly button--link" title="{{ phrase('siropu_shoutbox_shout') }}" data-xf-init="tooltip" fa="fal fa-bullhorn" />
Replace with:
Code:
<xf:button type="submit" class="button--iconOnly button--link" title="{{ phrase('siropu_shoutbox_shout') }}" data-xf-init="tooltip">
     <xf:fa icon="fal fa-bullhorn" />
</xf:button>

Siropu updated Shoutbox by Siropu with a new update entry:

New Features & Improvements

Added archive with option to search by user and keywords. You can set how many messages to show per page in admin options. This feature requires the "View archive" user group permission.

Added new admin option called "Shoutbox refresh timeout" that allows you to stop refresh interval if the user is not active in the Shoutbox for more than x minutes. This feature existed before but it was set to 10 minutes and could not be changed.

Added auto-scroll toggle to allow reading older messages...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Thanks for the update :)

I have users on iPhone complaining that if someone posts a link or other embedded media in the shoutbox they are no longer able to scroll, is there any way around that?

Top Bottom