Shoutbox by Siropu

Shoutbox by Siropu [Paid] 2.0.0

No permission to buy (€14.99)
Trying to upgrade from 1.54 to 1.55 I am getting a 403 error.

I really want to uninstall it, but I can't do that whilst it is sitting the 'upgrade' state as xf doesn't seem to allow uninstall from that state.

If I can uninstall it manually, then I will upgrade xf to 2.2 and then get the latest version of this down for 2.2.

Any thoughts appreciated.

That error is not from my add-on, is a server error so you need to fix that in order to continue.
Contact your host and see what's going on.

Shoutbox is a widget and you can change the position from ACP > Appearance > Widgets > Shoutbox
It you can't find the position you want, you will have to call the widget directly in the template you want: <xf:widget key="siropu_shoutbox" />

I am probably just an idiot, but I just downloaded and installed this. I added it as a Widget on the sidebar along with my other current widgets, but it is still not visible. Am I missing a step?

Media sites such youtube are embeded when posting a link to a video, if you have enabled the admin options "Allow BB codes" and "Enable autolink".

@Siropu is there something I need to do about the time? Its show time in the future. I've also noticed an issue where the chatbox when refresh doesnt take you to the latest post. It takes you midway through the conversation. Is that where it left off?

1603836561316.png

is there something I need to do about the time?
I don't think the issue is with the Shoutbox. It uses the same code as any other post that displays a date.

As for the scroll issue, if the scrollbar is not all the way up/down (depending on the direction setting), it won't auto-scroll.

Excuse the poor mockup, but how feasible would it be to get stats of Top 10 shouters on the archive & total shout count below it?

nlidAWG.png

I could achieve this easily on SMF and wrote the queries to do so myself but Xenforo's add-on system is kind of going over my head.

I'm having a good experience with the plugin but we are having the issue that our emojis are getting downscaled in the shoutbox after reloading the page, do you have any clue what could cause this ? Latest forum version is installed, the same as the newest shoutbox version

EDIT: Only custom uploaded emojis are affected

Top Bottom