Shades of Grey

Shades of Grey v2.2.10

No permission to download
Random question; my members say it is hard to tell in the Alerts dropdown which are read and which are unread with this style. Is there a color tweak that would work well?

I’ve noticed that after a Xenforo update the blue dots for new alerts to the right of that alerts drop-down have disappeared. Not sure how to fix this.

Quick question. Background image is set and we want it to show through all the elements. But, we can only get it to show through the navbar and logo areas, using "opacity: 0.85;"
When we set this on content areas, the background shows through as expected.... but all the photographs on the site are also opaque.

Are we using the wrong setting? It's something we've been able to do on other themes.

Cheers

Chris

Last edited:
OK, so this is a section of our home page. There's a large logo as a background, and we want this to show through the forum listings.

1694681395834.webp

When we set an opaqueness in 'Content areas' the logo shows through as we expected...

1694682235476.webp

However, this means everything is opaque, even images on individual pages...

1694682377556.webp

Sorry for my confusion. I think maybe you are saying that you want the images to be CSS opacity of the images to be 1.0, and they are showing as 0.85.

Top Bottom