Shades of Blue

Shades of Blue 2.2.11

No permission to download
Very nice style. Many of my users like it a lot.
I noticed that if you add a new post to a thread, the "new" indicator in the thread seems odd, and I don't know where to find the settings.
View attachment 276943

2022-11-23_20-27-08.pngI will release an update, but for now, all you need to do is make these two color changes in the Styles menu as illustrated here. (#ffffff for Text and #2274ae for Background).

Can you add the sticky sidebar to your themes? This is beneficial for ads in the sidebar so that when someone enters the site far down the forum list the side bar contents and ads will still show. Thank you.

Can you add the sticky sidebar to your themes? This is beneficial for ads in the sidebar so that when someone enters the site far down the forum list the side bar contents and ads will still show. Thank you.
Here ya go...

I applied your theme and it's great looking out of the box, EXCEPT it didn't apply to all forums. I even checked in a new browser incognito window so cache would not be the culprit. SUGGESTION BOX for example doesn't apply the blue theme.

I applied your theme and it's great looking out of the box, EXCEPT it didn't apply to all forums. I even checked in a new browser incognito window so cache would not be the culprit. SUGGESTION BOX for example doesn't apply the blue theme.
AHA! I went into ACP > Forums > Nodes, clicked on each node one by one, in many cases I had to scroll down and expand Advanced options. I unchecked "Override user style choice" check box in every Node, and it worked.

I'm in love with this style. How do I create a welcome message like the one on the demo? Is it a Notice of some kind?

Attachments

• welcome.webp
    welcome.webp
    31.5 KB · Views: 10
I'd guess it is a HTML widget displayed in the forum list above all nodes. Admin CP > Appearance > Widgets > Add widget > HTML > Display in positions: "Forum list: Above nodes". Probably with a condition to show it only to guests, and the text including buttons defined in the HTML.

I'm in love with this style. How do I create a welcome message like the one on the demo? Is it a Notice of some kind?

1690834339800.png

@Gator Having an issue with the reactions bar overflowing over the message body. Any tips on how I should fix this? Thanks!

View attachment 289319

@Gator Having an issue with the reactions bar overflowing over the message body. Any tips on how I should fix this? Thanks!

You may want to disable any plugins you have first and check to see if this is the cause of the issue. I made mostly color changes and not HTML modifications with the exception of expanding the fURL sizing.

Top Bottom