Shades of Blue

Shades of Blue XenForo 2.1 Edition ( v1.1)

No permission to download
Compatible XF 2.x versions
2.0, 2.1
License
The style is FREE to use, modify, or change to meet your needs
A simple medium dark theme for XenForo 2. If you would like to see it in action ...you can visit my personal website below:
DEMO
Installation Instructions: While in the Admin CP, select:
Appearance > Styles > Import > Child of style: (No Parent) > and then click "Import"

Example:

Related resources
Author
Gator
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
5.00 star(s) 4 ratings

More resources from Gator

Latest updates

1. XenForo 2.1 Edition ( v1.1)

Sorry for such a quick turn around, but I realized the border opacity was too high, so I toned...
  2. XenForo 2.1 Edition ( v1.0)

Updated with many new changes, so I hope you like it. If you have any issues with the upgraded...

Latest reviews

Thank you for this, great job, looks wonderful. One bug I think is when inserting code and previewing the message it's cut off. Try a test with:

[CODE="|Test Code"]Dim Foo As String
Public Sub Foo()
DoSomething
End Sub[/CODE]
Gator
Gator
@NealC Thank you for the review. I just tried your test and it works fine for me, so I don't know what the issue could be. I only changed colors, borders, and backgrounds, etc. There are no template edits used in this style. Thanks again, and good luck. :)
I love it! And I haven't even edited it yet. Has an awesome colour scheme which is good on the eyes! Please make more
Gator
Gator
Thanks for the kind words. I hope to make it better when time permits. :)
Our forum needed a dark (and free) theme. This feels very light-weight and looks cool. Thanks! Now, to decide if it should be default or not.. ?
Gator
Gator
Always good to be free. :) Thanks for the review.
I've been using this as my default style for Blue Moon Roleplaying with some tweaks. Nearly everyone loves it. : )
Gator
Gator
So glad you liked it. Thank you for taking the time to review it. :)