Shades of Blue

Shades of Blue 2.2.11

No permission to download

Gator

Gator submitted a new resource:

Shades of Blue - A medium dark theme alternative for XF 2.0

A simple medium dark theme for XenForo 2. If you would like to see it in action ...you can visit my personal website below:
DEMO
Installation Instructions: While in the Admin CP, select:
Appearance > Styles > Import > Child of style: (No Parent) > and then click "Import"

Read more about this resource...

Wish there was a way to see how mine would look without actually installing, but that seems like I'm asking for a bit much.

Excuse me, mr. @Gator

I would also like to know how I can highlight links in a different color to white, to differentiate it from a normal text.

They only stand out when you move the mouse cursor over it.

Last edited:
Hi. I have found an impromptu solution to make the text of the links look different. Within the Shades of Blue style templates, I have edited and added to the extra.less template this css code:

CSS:
.link--external {
    color: rgb(255,180,0);
}
.link--internal {
    color: rgb(255,220,0);
}

I do not know if it will be the correct way so that I only affect the links within the text field of a user post.

@Gator, Do you consider it correct to edit the extra.less template so that it highlights more the color of the links in the messages?

For example, by adding at the end this code css:

CSS:
.link--external {
}
.link--internal {
}

I do not know if it will be the correct way so that I only affect the links within the text field of a user post.

@Gator, Do you consider it correct to edit the extra.less template so that it highlights more the color of the links in the messages?

For example, by adding at the end this code css:

CSS:
.link--external {
}
.link--internal {
}

Hi @anon666

Looks good to me. You might give this a try:

Last edited:
@anon666

Try this...

Code:
/* External links in posts  */
.link.link--external {
}
/* Internal links in posts  */
.link.link--internal {
}

Be sure to overwrite or remove the entry I already have in the "extra.less file addressing this setting
Code:
/* External links in posts  */
.link.link--external {
    color: rgb(166, 220, 255);
}

Top Bottom