Shades of Grey

Shades of Grey v2.2.10

No permission to download
This is not an add-on. You must import the style via Appearance > Styles > Import style

Oops! OK... Duh. :)

It's been a while since I imported the previous version. Just to be sure I don't screw up, which of these do I check?
1663454492729.webp

I already have the previous version installed:
1663454524408.webp

Thanks!

When i switch to the forum tab via ALT + number_of_TAB this style activates stuff in the Nav Bar.
This does not happen with default Style.
Tested in Firefox and Chromium Browsers.
Have been using this Style for quiet some time and just yet run into this problem, though i do not recall last time i used ALT + # to jump.

Besides wondering how this can even happen since i am not yet active in that Tab but merely switching to it, i would like to know how one could disable this behavior?

When i switch to the forum tab via ALT + number_of_TAB this style activates stuff in the Nav Bar.
This does not happen with default Style.
Tested in Firefox and Chromium Browsers.
Have been using this Style for quiet some time and just yet run into this problem, though i do not recall last time i used ALT + # to jump.

Besides wondering how this can even happen since i am not yet active in that Tab but merely switching to it, i would like to know how one could disable this behavior?
Forum tab? I don't exactly know what you are asking. Can you give me a screenshot? This style only has CSS changes, so I don't know why you are having issues.

Forum tab? I don't exactly know what you are asking. Can you give me a screenshot? This style only has CSS changes, so I don't know why you are having issues.
You can switch ALT+Number to a corresponding Browser Tab.
Cant really screenshot that, except that something in the Nav Bar got pulled down/activated, depending on the position of the Tab something else gets activated in the Nav bar.
Try it out, have three Browser Tabs open, one is Xenforo with shades of grey theme.
Lets say Xenforo is on postion 1, your first Browser Tab.
Now Press ALT+3 for third Tab, then switch to Xenforo with ALT+1 to get to the first Browser Tab and you should see it.
Now open few more Tabs and move Xenforo's position and switch back and forth to the new ALT+number for xenforo.

You can switch ALT+Number to a corresponding Browser Tab.
Cant really screenshot that, except that something in the Nav Bar got pulled down/activated, depending on the position of the Tab something else gets activated in the Nav bar.
Try it out, have three Browser Tabs open, one is Xenforo with shades of grey theme.
Lets say Xenforo is on postion 1, your first Browser Tab.
Now Press ALT+3 for third Tab, then switch to Xenforo with ALT+1 to get to the first Browser Tab and you should see it.
Now open few more Tabs and move Xenforo's position and switch back and forth to the new ALT+number for xenforo.
This would not work for me using the browsers described. This is beyond the scope of my knowledge, so you might try asking someone here

This would not work for me using the browsers described.
This does not make any sense. Firefox and Chromium exhibit the same problem.

Every Browser has shortcuts and this ALT+1234567 shortcut i explained works on every Browser.
Did you manage to switch between Tab just by using ALT+ key combo?
Did you see the Bug i described?

The Theme somehow catches this keyboard Tab switch and interprets it differently.

How do I automatically display subforums? I updated and now they're hidden behind a dropdown:

1664970445714.webp

And apparently also the messagecount and location are suddenly hidden. How do I display these again?

1664971288136.webp

nvm, for some reason this problem when tested did not arise for me on the xenforo site but just on mine, now after retesting this does happen also here, sorry for not testing more excessively.

Last edited:
Top Bottom