Resource icon

Separate Sticky and Normal Threads 1.0

No permission to download
I only need one bar to be added between stickys and normal threads. Nothing more. Having two bars is superfluous for those that do not need the 'sticky threads' and 'normal threads' text. Could someone please add this option?

Hello,

for this, go to yourxf/library/SeparateStickyAndNormal and open the Listener.php - inside remove this lines:
PHP:
            if($hookName == 'thread_list_stickies')
            {
                $contents = '<li class="sectionHeaders">&nbsp;&nbsp;&raquo; ' . $phrase['sticky_threads'] . '</li>' . $contents;
            }

save, reload the forum with sticky Threads ... done. :)

Its a nice litle Addon, and it works with xF 1.3 beta 3 (y)

1.3.3 not work Callback SeparateStickyAndNormal_Listener::templateHook is invalid (Invalid Class).

Hello,

it works with 1.3.3 fine as well for me.

But: I made the experience that some addons hinder each other. Maybe you remove and install again, or try to disable other addons.

Hello,

it works (for me) with 1.4.0 as well.

Please remove your current Separate Sticky and normal add-on, and install it again. This might help in some situations.

Yup - agree with above - Unable to install under 1.4.0 and 1.4.1 - Callback SeparateStickyAndNormal_Listener::templateHook is invalid (Invalid Class).

Sometimes the problem is the FTP program.(corrupted uploads)
before I got many problems with some addons, some PHP files were empty or truncated.

Top Bottom