Resource icon

Separate Sticky and Normal Threads (XF +2.x) by Xon 2.1.0

No permission to download
@Xon could you update the git repo, so i can make a pull request and add some style properties. 🤷‍♂️

BTW.. i see its not nessecary. ;)

Hi @Xon I have your version of this [SC] Separate Sticky Threads 1.1.0 installed to my XF2.0.12 installation and working fine. I saw the updates here about working with 2.1 so I downloaded this version 2.0.1 thinking it was an upgrade for 1.1.0. However, after adding it in, I noticed that it is showing under add-ons as a separate installation rather than an upgrade from 1.1.0.

Did I miss something, do something wrong...? It has me a little confused.

Thanks!

Anyone getting the fontawesome icons not rendering correctly in this addon? I'm on XF 2.1. I tried to troubleshoot it but had no luck

Anyone getting the fontawesome icons not rendering correctly in this addon? I'm on XF 2.1. I tried to troubleshoot it but had no luck
XF2.1 uses font awesome 5, where as XF2 uses font awesome 4. There is a bunch of breaking name changes between those versions of font awesome, so check that you are using the right css names

Quick hack:

.structItemContainer-group.structItemContainer-group--sticky { background-color: purple;}

...if you like dark purple--change it to your preference. Keep in mind that some themes which alter the background color of a thread (if it's closed or moderated, for example) will override this, so it's not perfect.

I use the same code for the sticky separator, so I don't even use a plugin for it anymore.

.structItemContainer-group.structItemContainer-group--sticky { border-bottom: 3px solid @xf-paletteAccent1; }

Another thing we can do rather than a sticky separator is to use a border on the left and/or right side that accents the sticky threads, like this:

.structItemContainer-group.structItemContainer-group--sticky { border-left: 3px solid red; }

Plenty you can do. Just take the time to learn about it.

Top Bottom