1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Unmaintained Separate Sticky and Normal Threads 1.0

Separate Sticky and Normal Threads

1. vinavb

vinavb Active Member

vinavb submitted a new resource:

Separate Sticky and Normal Threads (version 1.0) - Separate Sticky and Normal Threads

Read more about this resource...
    Trekor, freecode and duydangle like this.
  2. duydangle

duydangle Active Member

I thought that this add-on was published a long time ago :-s? Or maybe I remembered seeing it in the add-on's archive...
  3. vinavb

vinavb Active Member

Post again for support in new Forum :)
    old thread, cant support reply
  4. Edrondol

Edrondol Well-Known Member

I'd love to rate this 5 stars because I use it on every board I own, but I can't since I don't need to download it again.

This is a very well done addon that I love.
    vinavb likes this.
  5. Sylar

Sylar Well-Known Member

Love this add-on, have had it since the first few days of installing my forum.
    vinavb likes this.
  6. Paul

Paul Well-Known Member

Didnt see this first time round, however installed and works really well - Many thanks :)
    vinavb likes this.
  7. karoshio

karoshio Active Member

I am trying to install but I'm getting:

Please enter a valid callback method.

Any ideas?
  8. Digital Doctor

Digital Doctor Well-Known Member

looks good.
    I think a neat concept would be "NOTICE threads". Where important threads function like Xenforo's Notices. ie. The NOTICE threads would appear until you click them ... once clicked they will go away until the admin - re-enables the notice for that thread (making everyone re-read the update).
  9. Simon R

Simon R Member

Is there a way to remove this for individual forums ? I've a directory one where I want to still have sticky posts but without the separation
  10. Robert Prost

Robert Prost Member

Great, but you have to reinstall it each time you install another plugin cause the 'Normal Threads' bar disappears.
  11. Jeff Fuqua

Jeff Fuqua Well-Known Member

Question: Is there any way to remove the text "sticky threads" and "normal threads"? The separation bar does all I need. Thanks.
  12. Chris D

Chris D XenForo Developer Staff Member

Replace library/SeparateStickyAndNormal/Listener.php with the below file.

Bear in mind, though, that any updates to this add-on will overwrite these changes.

Attached Files:

Mark3121 likes this.
  13. vVv

vVv Guest

getting an error whilst doing a search..

An exception occurred: Undefined index: stickyThreads in /home/myuser/public_html/library/SeparateStickyAndNormal/Listener.php on line 7
        XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() in SeparateStickyAndNormal/Listener.php at line 7
        call_user_func_array() in XenForo/CodeEvent.php at line 54
        XenForo_CodeEvent::fire() in XenForo/Template/Abstract.php at line 285
        XenForo_Template_Abstract->callTemplateHook() in Waindigo/ThreadThumbnails/Search/DataHandler/Thread.php at line 65
        Waindigo_ThreadThumbnails_Search_DataHandler_Thread->renderResult() in XenForo/ViewPublic/Helper/Search.php at line 16
        XenForo_ViewPublic_Helper_Search::renderSearchResults() in XenForo/ViewPublic/Search/Results.php at line 9
        XenForo_ViewPublic_Search_Results->renderHtml() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/Abstract.php at line 215
        XenForo_ViewRenderer_Abstract->renderViewObject() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/HtmlPublic.php at line 67
        XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlPublic->renderView() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 533
        XenForo_FrontController->renderView() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 156
        XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/myuser/public_html/index.php at line 13
  14. vVv

vVv Guest

15. vVv

vVv Guest

Works like a charm so far Chris, thanks! :) (can always count on Chris to fix others work and make amazing stuff himself)
    Chris D likes this.
  16. zRnM

zRnM Member

Does it works with 1.1.5?
  17. Chris D

Try it and find out. If it doesn't, uninstall it.
  18. Moshe1010

Moshe1010 Well-Known Member

Yes. It works with 1.2 too.
    zRnM likes this.
  19. zRnM

zRnM Member

i have this on install atemp: Please enter a valid callback method.
  20. Chris D

That usually means you haven't uploaded all of the files correctly.