Resource icon

Separate Sticky and Normal Threads (XF +2.x) by Xon 2.0.3

No permission to download

Xon

Xon submitted a new resource:

Separate Sticky and Normal Threads (XF +2.x) by Xon - Separate Sticky and Normal Threads - Works with XF +2.x

A template modification to separate Sticky and Normal threads. Sticky/Normal labels are phrased.

Based off; Separate Sticky and Normal Threads (XF +1.2) by Xon

Phrases
  • seperator_normal_threads
  • seperator_sticky_threads

Contributing features or bug fixes
Please create a Github Pull request via the "More information" link.

Contibutions

If you...

Read more about this resource...

How can we change the height of the separators? In the old XF1 version, I had the height set to just a little larger than the line of text, and I may have used CSS to change the background color also. I tried a few things so far but all they did was change the height of all of the elements, not just the separators. I figure it has to be a simple change in CSS (or LESS)?

How can we change the height of the separators? In the old XF1 version, I had the height set to just a little larger than the line of text, and I may have used CSS to change the background color also. I tried a few things so far but all they did was change the height of all of the elements, not just the separators. I figure it has to be a simple change in CSS (or LESS)?
It has the LESS/CSS selectors structItemContainer-group--normal-block and structItemContainer-group--normal-block structItemContainer-group--sticky-block on the relevant chunks of template modifications. I might move them into a template to be more editable

Probably some css voodoo which needs debugging, it'll be some time before I have a chance to look at that.

Are we able to change the wording 'sticky/normal' threads? Where would I do this please? I'd sooner have 'should read' rather than sticky

I might move them into a template to be more editable
Same here, where and what code needs to be added?
Thanks!

I haven't touched the css for this add-on for some time, I'ld need to have a look in a day or two when I have time

Not that I know of. It is a little tricky to customize, but I haven't had time to add style properties.

Top Bottom