[SC] Separate Sticky Threads

[SC] Separate Sticky Threads 2.0.0

No permission to download
I just realized I needed to update this addon to the latest version, before doing so I reviewed my other options. This is still the best addon for the job IMO.

Is there an easy way to reduce the vertical height of the bar which separates the stickied from the normal threads? My idea is to have a bar that says "Important Threads" at the top, but then the bar that separates the stickied from the normal threads be pretty thin and just provide a visual indication of change, rather than using an icon and text.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Is there an easy way to reduce the vertical height of the bar which separates the stickied from the normal threads? My idea is to have a bar that says "Important Threads" at the top, but then the bar that separates the stickied from the normal threads be pretty thin and just provide a visual indication of change, rather than using an icon and text.

Thanks!
Hello, so you don't want the text ? Maybe an option to disable it ;)

Regards, SyTry

Hello, so you don't want the text ? Maybe an option to disable it ;)

Regards, SyTry
Thanks for the reply!

I was able to remove the text by just making it blank in the phrases setting. However, if you remove the setting for the icon, it bugs out the whole plugin, so I had to make the text color the same as the background color so that the icon just wouldn't show up.

Attached is a screenshot of what I have now. I think it looks pretty good, I was just only curious if there might be a way to make the "Normal Threads" (the black bar right beneath the stickied threads) take up less space. Or, is it just that tall because the icon is still in it but just not visible?

Thanks!

Attachments

• Capture.webp
    Capture.webp
    32.7 KB · Views: 13
Thanks for the reply!

I was able to remove the text by just making it blank in the phrases setting. However, if you remove the setting for the icon, it bugs out the whole plugin, so I had to make the text color the same as the background color so that the icon just wouldn't show up.

Attached is a screenshot of what I have now. I think it looks pretty good, I was just only curious if there might be a way to make the "Normal Threads" (the black bar right beneath the stickied threads) take up less space. Or, is it just that tall because the icon is still in it but just not visible?

Thanks!
I'll make an update for this ;)

Can confirm this works fine in 2.2 Beta 2.

A question: how to remove the "Normal Threads" on a board with no sticky threads? It looks redundant if there are no sticky'ed threads.

Can confirm this works fine in 2.2 Beta 2.

A question: how to remove the "Normal Threads" on a board with no sticky threads? It looks redundant if there are no sticky'ed threads.
Hello, I need to make an update for that with the above suggestions.

Regards, SyTry

Hi there, is there a way to have a + and - sign at the side that allows user to collapse(hide) the sticky threads?

Hello, which one ? :unsure:

Regards, SyTry
I was wondering why on my addons page there's a link to Xon

[SC] Separate Sticky Threads 2.0.0​

This add-on allow you to separate your sticky and normal threads.

I was confused and for a moment thought I was using Xon's plugin because his link linked to xenforo addon page. I think you should also have a link to this xenforo addon in the description.

I was wondering why on my addons page there's a link to Xon

[SC] Separate Sticky Threads 2.0.0​

This add-on allow you to separate your sticky and normal threads.

I was confused and for a moment thought I was using Xon's plugin because his link linked to xenforo addon page. I think you should also have a link to this xenforo addon in the description.
Yes based on Xon's add-on, there is already a link in the related resources ;)

With the sticky threads are you able to make it so registered users can only see these sticky posts etc.
And then I can disable the permission "View other threads"

Top Bottom