Search Improvements

Search Improvements 2.13.1

No permission to download
Xenforo actually does searching pages in stock, there just isn't any way to search only pages with the advanced search form

Getting this error after unistalling the addon:
Error: Interface "SV\SearchImprovements\Search\Features\ISearchableReplyCount" not found src/addons/SV/ReportImprovements/XF/Entity/Report.php:39
Generated by: Shuya May 28, 2023 at 21:57
#0 src/vendor/composer/ClassLoader.php(571): include()
#1 src/vendor/composer/ClassLoader.php(428): Composer\Autoload\includeFile('/home/laleagane...')
#2 [internal function]: Composer\Autoload\ClassLoader->loadClass('SV\\ReportImprov...')
#3 src/XF/Extension.php(198): class_exists('SV\\ReportImprov...')
#4 src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Manager.php(55): XF\Extension->extendClass('XF\\Entity\\Repor...')
#5 src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Manager.php(69): XF\Mvc\Entity\Manager->getEntityClassName('XF:Report')
#6 src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Manager.php(225): XF\Mvc\Entity\Manager->getEntityStructure('XF:Report')
#7 src/XF/App.php(2902): XF\Mvc\Entity\Manager->getFinder('XF:Report')
#8 src/XF/Pub/App.php(306): XF\App->finder('XF:Report')
#9 src/XF/Pub/App.php(200): XF\Pub\App->updateModeratorCaches()
#10 src/XF/App.php(2483): XF\Pub\App->start(true)
#11 src/XF.php(524): XF\App->run()
#12 index.php(20): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#13 {main}
array(4) {
["url"] => string(30) "/forum/index.php?sw/cache.json"
["referrer"] => bool(false)
["_GET"] => array(1) {
["sw/cache_json"] => string(0) ""
}
["_POST"] => array(0) {
}
}

The error appears on the front-end too making the forum inaccessible.

The Search Improvements addon is require for the Report Improvements addon, so that isn't surprising.

After installing, I seem to have lost my enhanced search options, e.g. the list of stop words, similar threads configuration. Done a ACP search and can't find it anywhere? Where should I be looking now?

Thanks

After installing, I seem to have lost my enhanced search options, e.g. the list of stop words, similar threads configuration. Done a ACP search and can't find it anywhere? Where should I be looking now?

Thanks
This add-on shouldn't touch them. It does however move them under a submenu which behaves a little wonky at times.

Setup => Enhanced Search - Indexes => view link on the "Default Index" row

1689953029815.webp
1689953111611.webp

It isn't the best solution, but the custom tags/users index for my tag/user autocomplete feature required something like this.

Xon updated Search Improvements with a new update entry:

2.10.3 - Maintenance update

• Improve phrasing of custom search term on the advanced search page.
    • Change the phrase 'search only x' to 'search x only' to match XenForo.
    • Supports arbitrary phrases for 'search x only' by adding the phrase svSearchImprov_search_container.x where x is the content type. Ships with the current customizations:
      • svSearchImprov_search_container.thread: "Search titles and first posts only"...

Read the rest of this update entry...

@Xon

Looks like your add-on doesn't support searching the content in this add-on:

You can help improve it.

@Xon

Looks like your add-on doesn't support searching the content in this add-on:

You can help improve it.
You'ld need to explain what it doesn't support it, and it a fair bit more detail than "It doesn't work". Especially as that is a paid add-on that I don't have access to.

You'ld need to explain what it doesn't support it, and it a fair bit more detail than "It doesn't work". Especially as that is a paid add-on that I don't have access to.

@Xon,

When I search for content within the articles, the topic appears. However, the content within the add-on Group does not appear at all.

Do you understand what I'm saying?

I apologize if it's confusing.

Does this happen without this add-on enabled?

Thank you.

Turning this add-on on or off is still not working.

Screenshot 2023-07-27 175009.webp

I thought your add-on was an improvement that would help find the content. If I think I'm wrong, I apologize.

So, in this situation, should I collaborate with @truonglv ? Please provide guidance.

This add-on does add additional search features, but it requires the content is interact with search in the first place.

Hi @Xon

Unfortunately, I can't find a phrase for the highlighted text in the image.
1690873505416.webp
If I see it correctly it comes from the template svSearchImprov_search_results

Code:
<xf:foreach loop="$search.sv_structured_query" key="$key" value="$phrase">
                    <li class="search-term term--{$key|for_attr}">{$phrase|raw}</li>
                </xf:foreach>

How can I put a german translation there?

Top Bottom