• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

[SchmitzIT] Retro50 Series by Lykke Schmitz / SchmitzIT

Lykke

banner.webp

I am done creating my new skin ~ The Retro50 Series.

I made them visible on our forum www.schmitzit.com/forums were you can choose the different styles in the forum chooser at the bottom of the forum and play around.

The style is now available for free download - just right click and safe the .zip of the style you want.

The style is a very light - some might think very female - style - with not too much 'noise' around. The colours are kept in dusted retro colors - except for the PinkLady which is really ... Pink :D - If you need a more Rosa colored pink, you can choose PinkLady's Mom, where the color is much more toned down.

How to get the style:
  1. Save the zip-file with the style you choose
  2. Extract the Retro50 zip-file to a local drive
  3. Upload the “Retro50” folder from the zip-file to your forum's styles folder
  4. Import the xml file in the zip-folder into your admin CP's Appearance / styles
It is OK to
  • Use the style freely
  • Adjust the forum style to your site, needs and design – as long as you keep the copyright notice at the bottom right (Style Retro50© 2011 SchmitzIT). This also includes changes in the templates and CSS.
  • Credit yourself with your adjustments, as long as you keep the copyright notice intact. I.e. Style Retro50© 2011 SchmitzIT - adjusted by YOU
It is NOT OK to
  • Distribute the style without explicit permission
  • Remove the copyright notice without a copyright license (prices below)
  • Convert the style to other forum platforms without permission
  • Copy the style without permission
How to remove the copyright notice
The style contains a copyright message. If you wish to remove the message it will cost you 20 USD for one color, 35 USD for 2 colors and 50 USD for all 5 colors.

Please pay through Paypal to: peter@schmitzit.com with a description of what you bought.

If you need help, do not hesitate asking.

Hope you like it and I appreciate all feed-back on Retro50 =)

Lykke

The Retro50 Series:
  • GreenWelvet
  • ConstructionBoom
  • Submarine
  • HotTinRoof
  • PinkLady
  • PinkLady's Mom

Attachments

Thanks Captain :)

No, I found the very pink color was not good in the boxes there. So I made them grey instead. Can be changed, of course, if someone wish to have the pink - but both Pink and her Mom has colors which is hard to read on white (I chose to have it a few places though).

Thanks Reedswood :) I know it's special - but that was the purpose. I wanted to think a little more 'out of the box' than usually lol I hope one of my next styles can be even more 'odd' :D (don't worry will make some 'normal ones' in between too =))

We updated the forum with Portal - so you can now see the styles function with this great add-on too.

Top Bottom