1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

SchmitzIT - vBulletin conversion discount

Discussion in 'Third-Party Services & Offers' started by SchmitzIT, Feb 28, 2013.

1. SchmitzIT

SchmitzIT Well-Known Member

To celebrate the joyous occasion of the end of the frivolous lawsuit launched by Internet Bullies Brands against XenForo, SchmitzIT, a leading provider of XenForo services is offering a discount for conversions from vBulletin to XenForo.

If you are the owner of a forum currently running on vBulletin software, and you want to convert to XenForo, drop us a message at
    info at schmitzit.com
    and quote the code VB2XF. We will knock 10 USD off of our hourly rate of 60 USD.

For a full explanation of what we can do for you, and the feedback from our customers, please see our SchmitzIT Services thread.
    Miner, Shelley, Alien and 7 others like this.
  2. Brandon Sheley

Brandon Sheley Well-Known Member

great deal, top notch guy right here^^
    Lykke and SchmitzIT like this.
  3. jmurrayhead

jmurrayhead Well-Known Member

Hope you've started working on a vBulletin 5 to XF importer...I'm sure there are a few suckers that will need it :D
  4. Deebs

Deebs Well-Known Member

You would hope not and if there are they should not have too many posts to import due to the speed :p
  5. Edrondol

Edrondol Well-Known Member

You clever, clever dog, you!
    Lykke and SchmitzIT like this.
  6. Slavik

Slavik XenForo Moderator Staff Member

Great time to use Peters services to have a smooth transition from VB to XF :)
    Shelley, Lykke and SchmitzIT like this.
  7. Digital Doctor

Digital Doctor Well-Known Member

8. SchmitzIT

SchmitzIT Well-Known Member

I got a request for a vB5 conversion earlier, but seeing I do not have (nor intend to) purchase vBulletin, I'd need the customer to cover for building a custom importer.

I'd be more than happy to give it a try, but wouldn't be able to promise it'd work, or how much would be brought along, exactly. In any case, it'd be something I'd have to do from scratch, using my custom framework (which does not use XenForo importer functionality, but rather a data migration tool to get the job done).