SchmitzIT - vBulletin conversion discount

SchmitzIT

To celebrate the joyous occasion of the end of the frivolous lawsuit launched by Internet Bullies Brands against XenForo, SchmitzIT, a leading provider of XenForo services is offering a discount for conversions from vBulletin to XenForo.

If you are the owner of a forum currently running on vBulletin software, and you want to convert to XenForo, drop us a message at
Code:
info at schmitzit.com
and quote the code VB2XF. We will knock 10 USD off of our hourly rate of 60 USD.

For a full explanation of what we can do for you, and the feedback from our customers, please see our SchmitzIT Services thread.

I got a request for a vB5 conversion earlier, but seeing I do not have (nor intend to) purchase vBulletin, I'd need the customer to cover for building a custom importer.

I'd be more than happy to give it a try, but wouldn't be able to promise it'd work, or how much would be brought along, exactly. In any case, it'd be something I'd have to do from scratch, using my custom framework (which does not use XenForo importer functionality, but rather a data migration tool to get the job done).

Top Bottom