s9e Media Sites

s9e Media Sites 2.15.0

No permission to download
XenForo 2.2.12 has a new feature called "Advanced cookie consent system" that hides media embeds. This update adds support for that feature.

@JoshyPHP

Your contribution to the community is greatly appreciated. Your hard work is making a significant impact and benefiting many.

Python-program-for-factorial-.png

Screenshot 2023-03-21 170617.png

Please add code framework for it?

@hello2029 If I understand correctly, what you're looking for is some kind of Markdown support for code blocks. Unfortunately that's outside the scope of this add-on. I think that XenForo 2.2 supports some Markdown and if you ask in the general support forum, someone more knowledgeable may be able to assist you in enabling it or find an add-on for it.

I just updated my PHP to 7.4
The latest version of s9e Media Sites I had installed was 2.7.18
I have Xenforo 2.1.4 installed
I attempted to upgrade to the latest version of s9e Media Sites 2.9.4
and my entire website crashed, I am locked out of the Admin Section and the board itself.

Here is the error code below, any comments suggestions

#0 [internal function]: XF::handlePhpError(2, '[E_WARNING] spr...', '/usr/local/apac...', 886, Array)

#1 src/XF.php(886): sprintf('%s\\%s\\View\\%', 'XF', 'Pub', 'Forum\\Listing')

#2 src/XF/App.php(1516): XF::stringToClass('XF:Forum\\Listin...', '%s\\%s\\View\\%', 'Pub')

#3 src/XF/Container.php(228): XF\App->XF\{closure}('XF:Forum\\Listin...', Array, Object(XF\Container))

#4 src/XF/Container.php(241): XF\Container->create('view', 'XF:Forum\\Listin...', Array)

#5 src/XF/Mvc/Renderer/AbstractRenderer.php(80): XF\Container->XF\{closure}('XF:Forum\\Listin...', Array)

#6 src/XF/Mvc/Renderer/AbstractRenderer.php(87): XF\Mvc\Renderer\AbstractRenderer->createViewObject('XF:Forum\\Listin...', 'public:forum_li...', Array)

#7 src/XF/Mvc/Renderer/Html.php(45): XF\Mvc\Renderer\AbstractRenderer->renderViewObject('XF:Forum\\Listin...', 'public:forum_li...', Array)

#8 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(418): XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html->renderView('XF:Forum\\Listin...', 'public:forum_li...', Array)

#9 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(400): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->renderView(Object(XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html), Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View))

#10 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(360): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->renderReply(Object(XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html), Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View))

#11 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(53): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->render(Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View), 'html')

#12 src/XF/App.php(2178): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()

#13 src/XF.php(390): XF\App->run()

#14 index.php(20): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')

#15 {main}

I'm not aware of any issues related to XenForo 2.1 and I've just verified that version 2.9.4 of the add-on works fine on XenForo 2.1.14 running on PHP 7.4.33.

If you updated the add-on manually rather than via XenForo's admin panel, make sure that you uploaded the files to the correct directory. Judging by the backtrace you posted, that doesn't seem related to the add-on because I don't see any classes that are modified by the add-on. Even if upgrading this add-on is the only change you made, it's still possible that upgrading the add-on caused some files to be recompiled and this bug to be triggered. In that case, I'd look into the last change you made before upgrading the add-on.

If nothing works, try posting in the general forum, someone should be able to assist you in disabling all add-ons so that you can access your admin panel and diagnose the issue from there. If you tag me in the thread I'll keep an eye on it in case I recognize anything that could be related to this add-on.

The add-on only handles URLs on Bandcamp's canonical hosts, the *.bandcamp subdomains. If you use the Bandcamp URL to post this track (https://barefootheart.bandcamp.com/track/the-longing) it should be handled correctly.

It would be relatively complicated to support vanity domains; It would need to be handled outside of XenForo's normal Media BB Codes system and it would take a non-trivial amount of development.

The add-on only handles URLs on Bandcamp's canonical hosts, the *.bandcamp subdomains. If you use the Bandcamp URL to post this track (https://barefootheart.bandcamp.com/track/the-longing) it should be handled correctly.

It would be relatively complicated to support vanity domains; It would need to be handled outside of XenForo's normal Media BB Codes system and it would take a non-trivial amount of development.

Ah, thanks! Confirmed! Thank you!

This forum is not using your addon, but here is a screenshot from ours.

c80a277a368a0427e42e905c806fee3d.png

I looked at https://yourimageshare.com/ but it doesn't seem like there's a lot of value in automatically embedding their content, especially considering they require the use of JavaScript to do and it complicates things on my end.

Judging by their code, you may be able to add it for yourself as a custom media site using XenForo's admin panel.

Yeah, I didn't know that page existed. It's going to be really spammy but I'm going to add a boilerplate statement that links to each site. If possible I'll link to the cookie/privacy policy directly to match XenForo's behaviour, but I won't be able to track the policy page for each of the 100+ sites.

I'll try to have that ready for the next update sometime this week.

I looked at https://yourimageshare.com/ but it doesn't seem like there's a lot of value in automatically embedding their content, especially considering they require the use of JavaScript to do and it complicates things on my end.

Judging by their code, you may be able to add it for yourself as a custom media site using XenForo's admin panel.
thanks my bro

mmm

Well, I use this site for my website

https://sendvid.com/ to upload the video to the site,

but unfortunately I have a problem with it.

When I open the video for the first time, a pop-up page appears telling me that there is an error,
and when I click on it the second try , the video works

as shown in video

View attachment Video_230410000523.mp4

Can you solve it bro?

Top Bottom