s9e Media Sites

s9e Media Sites 2.15.5

No permission to download
Yes, only videos are supported at this time and I don't think I'll add support for embedded posts. From what I understand, VK requires an account to be authorized to embed posts and that makes it too impractical to be implemented as a media site. It's not like other social networks where you only need a post's ID.

File hosters don't generally provide a way to embed their content, and in my experience they also tend to be very unreliable that's why I don't generally add support for them. If there is a specific file hoster that you want to support and they provide an embedded player, you can look into creating a custom media site for your site.

File hosters don't generally provide a way to embed their content, and in my experience they also tend to be very unreliable that's why I don't generally add support for them. If there is a specific file hoster that you want to support and they provide an embedded player, you can look into creating a custom media site for your site.
In this storage script I upload my files and share them on my forum.
This script allows embedding
but I couldn't manage to add one.

sample emded code

<iframe src="https://dosya.tavsiyeforumu.com/video/embed/b9e2bb6e7b5b38be/640x320/VID-20170124-WA0008.mp4" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" style="width: 640px; height: 320px; overflow: hidden;" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Alright, thanks for the heads-up, it'll be fixed in the next update. In the meantime you can embed it manually with [MEDIA=medium]177cdbf3d9af[/MEDIA]

I don't know what you mean but I can confirm that Google Forms is not supported, nor do I have any plans to include it.

Top Bottom