s9e Media Sites

s9e Media Sites 2.15.6

No permission to download
Is it difficult to add Dropbox support?
I'd wish to have a preview of documents in an 600x600px frame or something like that.

JoshyPHP updated s9e Media Sites with a new update entry:

Improved lazy loader + fixed small bug

When visiting the last post of a thread, dynamically-sized embeds (such as tweets) from previous posts will expand upward even if they fully appear on the screen. It will keep the post the user is reading at the same position on the screen and prevent the useful content from moving around as the result of other elements loading.

A bug has been fixed that caused the lazy loader to incorrectly determine which way the page was being scrolled. It didn't really have any impact on the user...

Read the rest of this update entry...

My Users reported, that Amazon Links get blocked from their Ad-Blocker when media page is enabled for amazon.com.
Is there an option so that the iframe gets rendered despite enabled ad-blocker?

I didn't test the other media pages yet. But never seen this issue before.

I'm trying to embed an ESPN link and it's showing the embed tag and blocking off the space but the vid isn't coming in.

the embed:

Code:
<iframe allowfullscreen="" scrolling="no" src="//www.espn.com/core/video/iframe?id=25647575" style="border:0;height:100%;left:0;position:absolute;width:100%"></iframe>

The page loads fine for me but I see that ESPN is having issues on HTTPS. If your forum is on HTTPS, it's possible that your browser is blocking ESPN's content.

@JoshyPHP OK here's the error:

Code:
Mixed Content: The page at 'https://forum.mmaspot.com/threads/video-embed.43985/#post-1024446' was loaded over HTTPS, but requested an insecure resource 'http://www.espn.com/core/video/iframe?id=25647575&redirected=true'. This request has been blocked; the content must be served over HTTPS.

however, using the 443 port it works. Any chance on updating the plugin?

Code:
https://www.espn.com/core/video/iframe?id=25647575&redirected=true

Hi.

Updated to Xf version 2, and installed the v2 Media Codes add on.

However none of the media codes work. Posted URLs stay as URLs. Old embedded files like Google sheets are now blank.

Where should we start investigating this problem?

In your admin panel. First look into the Content > BB code media sites section to check that the media sites have been installed. Then use the search engine to ensure that Auto-embed media links is enabled. Make sure to uninstall the old version of the add-on before reinstalling this one.

The V1.5 Match URLs was:

Code:
!youtube\.com/(?:watch.*?v=|v/|attribution_link.*?v%3D)(?P<id>[-\w]+)!
!youtu\.be/(?P<id>[-\w]+)!
@(?P<id>)(?=.*?[./]youtu(?>\.be|be\.com)[:/]).*?[#&?]t=(?P<t>\d[\dhms]*)@
!(?P<id>)(?=.*?[./]youtu(?>\.be|be\.com)[:/]).*?&list=(?P<list>[-\w]+)!
!(?P<id>)(?=.*?[./]youtu(?>\.be|be\.com)[:/]).*?/shared\?ci=!

So I am sure I have the latest.

I don't know. It's possible that there's an issue with your Parser.php file. Try reuploading all of the .php files and check out the server logs for errors.

It won't be much comfort but for what it's worth, XF2 (and 2.1) has been nothing but pleasant to work with. I only use it on my dev machine though, so your experience may differ.

Try asking in the general support forum what could cause a media site not to work. Test whether an old YouTube embed is correctly displayed and if not, try uninstalling the add-on to see if the default YouTube embed is. This add-on uses a PHP callback for all embeds, whereas the default YouTube media site does not.

Top Bottom