s9e Media Sites

s9e Media Sites 2.15.5

No permission to download
Thanks for the update.
Regarding google sheet, i made a public document that i can access via docs.google.com without being connected : OK
But when i insert the link in a post, system says that Document is not public :/

Does it requires allow open url in php config ?

Last edited:
I've posted here

a problem that possibly is coming from this addon. Can you confirm?

Judging by the stack trace, this YouTube video has been posted in the thread, the media site is configured to use this add-on but the appropriate template does not exist. Try reinstalling this add-on and it should install the missing template.

The stack trace also indicates that the page was generated via Tapatalk, do you see the same issue on the normal version of the page?

I think that gfycat has done something to change embeds.

Code:
Refused to display 'https://gfycat.com/iframe/ellipticalamazingargentineruddyduck' in a frame because it set 'X-Frame-Options' to 'sameorigin'.

You seeing the same thing Joshy?

JoshyPHP updated s9e Media Sites with a new update entry:

Updated Gfycat, Instagram and Twitter. Added options.

This update contains a few changes and improvements. If all goes well, you won't notice any of them.
  • Gfycat, Instagram and Twitter have been updated.
  • An error message is now displayed if a media site template is missing.
  • The lazy loader has been updated to improve its efficiency slightly and reduce jank when loading dynamically-sized iframes such as Twitter's.
  • A short CSS transition has been added to resize dynamic iframes more smoothly.
  • Several add-on options have been...

Read the rest of this update entry...

JoshyPHP updated s9e Media Sites with a new update entry:

Updated Medium and lazy loader

The lazy loader update should provide a smoother experience when loading up multiple tweets on a page.

It also fixes an issue with Google Chrome's back/forward navigation, which could incorrectly load the same embeds twice or prevent them from being correctly resized.

Please report any regressions or issues related to dynamic content such as tweets and Instagram posts.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Try reuploading the navigation.xml file, that may fix it. The file is basically empty and has never changed since it was added in June.

I'm going to check on a different installation, see if I get the same warning.

so not sure if topic links are becoming popular on twitter but i somehow landed on this link:

https://twitter.com/i/topics/tweet/1072171667047231488

and it failed to embed. it's not really a big deal. but if topics are becoming popular on twitter... maybe add support for this. the tweet id is right in the url. it just has some additional values to ignore in the link (/i/topic).

they seem to create a collection of tweets based on the tweet id in the url. tried with a few random tweets. i guess these are the urls for trending topics. but somehow seems to work with any tweet now.

thanks!

Top Bottom