s9e Media Sites

s9e Media Sites 2.15.0

No permission to download
@JoshyPHP are you planning on adding support for Internet Archive's software embeds as well by any chance?

for example stuff like: https://archive.org/embed/msdos_Oregon_Trail_The_1990

Old
If you want each video to be added to the XFMG category, that's something that would need to be done at the gallery level. Otherwise, you can post a playlist as a single item in the gallery. Version 2.0.9 of this add-on supports URLs for a video as part of a playlist and version 2.0.10 supports canonical playlists.

No. Try uninstalling the old one before reinstalling this one, even though it shouldn't make any difference. If you're having issues unpacking the archive for v2.0.9 of this add-on, try the latest version of the add-on, v2.0.10.
Old one meaning XF1 old one?

If you want each video to be added to the XFMG category, that's something that would need to be done at the gallery level. Otherwise, you can post a playlist as a single item in the gallery. Version 2.0.9 of this add-on supports URLs for a video as part of a playlist and version 2.0.10 supports canonical playlists.

I try another way, importing from rss feed.
The import of the titles are fine but no video, any idea what is missing?
1540138476373.webp

Last edited:
I don't use XFMG except to reproduce potential issues. If you add a single media using the canonical URL for a playlist it will get added to the gallery. I don't know what the RSS thing is or how it works, you need to ask about it in the XFMG support forum.

No. Try uninstalling the old one before reinstalling this one, even though it shouldn't make any difference. If you're having issues unpacking the archive for v2.0.9 of this add-on, try the latest version of the add-on, v2.0.10.
@JoshyPHP I uninstalled the XF1 version before upgrading to XF2, I just tried uploading the latest version, still no good, so should I try removing all the files and folders and doing a fresh install? Will that effect video from the old XF1 version?

I just tried uploading the latest version, still no good
Did you install it? This add-on is different from the XF1 add-on, so you must treat it like a new add-on and you still need to install it in your admin panel. The old media embeds are still supported, you shouldn't lose anything.

Did you install it? This add-on is different from the XF1 add-on, so you must treat it like a new add-on and you still need to install it in your admin panel. The old media embeds are still supported, you shouldn't lose anything.
Yes, I uploaded ll the files to my server as I did with the other dd ons for XF2, then once in the ACP they show under add on with the Orion to install, this add on did not show in the ACP as the others did. newest version of both your add on and XF2.

I don't know what would cause an add-on not to appear, unless maybe your version of PHP is older than 5.5. I've just tested the latest version (2.0.10) in case I had made a mistake manually repacking it but it worked fine. Try the general support forums for advice, I'll take a look at it later.

Please consider adding support with this:
https://xenforo.com/community/resources/install-and-upgrade.6753/

Would make it so much easier to update :)

I don't know how the add-on works and like you, when I tried to add this add-on it didn't work the way I expected it. It's still in beta so I'll take another look in a little while as those early issues get ironed out.

How can I get the full player from internet archive?

I don't know what that is, do you have an example for it? This add-on uses the default embed code as I recall.

Top Bottom