s9e Media Sites

s9e Media Sites 2.15.3

No permission to download
We got 429 error (too many connection) when embed video from vk.com :( Maybe it somehow connect with hash in embed url?

I don't know but I don't think so. If you send me the full [MEDIA=vk]...[/MEDIA] BBCode and the original URL that created it, I'll take a look at it.

This tweet appears to cause rendering issues in IOS on chrome. Any ideas why?

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Interesting. Hopefully Twitter will be able to publish a workaround until it gets fixed. FWIW I was unable to reproduce on an old iPad Safari that's too old to even install Chrome.

Joshy, I'm looking into posting audio players and playlists URLs that are using wakekit, and would like to see if these can be processed by your addon?

Code:
<iframe class="wavekit" src="https://play.wavekit.app/embed/playlist/2XnLGmIcHe?border=false&amp;theme=light&amp;accent=#444" allowtransparency="true" frameborder="0" width="100%" height="500"></iframe>

I looked at creating a Custom BB Codes, but I got confused...

Thanks for any tips, or adding it to the list. :)

Andre

I have no plan for Wavekit at the moment. If you'd like to sponsor its addition to the add-on, you can send me a message with a list of the different kind of URLs that can be embedded and I'll get back to you with a quote shortly.

If you're trying to manually add the site for your own forums, you should look into a media site tutorial such as this one. It works well enough for simple sites with only one type of content (e.g. only playlists but no individual tracks) but if you need anything more elaborate, you'll need some PHP logic.

Hello @JoshyPHP,

I've troubles with facebook links on my website : if i shared a video link, i have this :
1660126568554.webp
Link is not private ... (here is the link :
)

Hello @JoshyPHP,

I've troubles with facebook links on my website : if i shared a video link, i have this :
View attachment 271873
Link is not private ... (here is the link :
)

As of note, this is a copyright notice that the video seems to contain somebody's copyrighted content. So it's blocked for this.

Twitter works fine for me. If you're using some sort of adblocker or privacy-focused browser, try disabling all tracking protections and stuff like that.

No I'm not using anything like that. This just started a couple of days ago and the error is about embedding.

I'd need more info to have any idea what's going on. That error, where is it and what does it say? How can I reproduce it?

It just displays a large blank area with a link in the middle. Clicking that link says it can's display embedded content on this page and to open it in a new page or tab.

What URL did you post in XenForo to create this embed? What is the BBCode for this embed? What URL does that link take you to?

Also, if you look at your browser's error console, you'll probably see a message that indicates why it doesn't load Twitter. Chances are Twitter is blocked at the browser level or at the network level with a Pi-hole or something like that.

Last edited:
Top Bottom