s9e Media Sites

s9e Media Sites 2.15.5

No permission to download
The latest version of the add-on uses https://players.youku.com/embed/{$id}. The "insecure" report you receive is due to Youku mixing content on their site, there's nothing I can do about it.

I'm not sure what the add-on they require is. My guess is they try to enforce DRM-style content restriction. Some browsers such as Google Chrome (not Chromium) have it built-in. On others, you have to install a special extension.

The next update will use //player.youku.com/embed/{$id} as URL.

That's an issue with NatGeo's SSL certificate. You can add an exception to Firefox to overlook the certificate's (in)validity, or you can try to notify National Geographics that the SSL certificate for the player.d.nationalgeographic.com domain name is invalid so they can fix it.

Hi, google drive links are not supported over tapatalk. There is no preview on the forum anyway. Can we find a solution to this or how can I remove the drive support myself?

73E686B2-619D-468F-BC05-DD50CE46D40E.webp

1E1E25CE-197C-4620-BBF7-458DD81F9D39.webp

JoshyPHP updated s9e Media Sites with a new update entry:

Big internal update

This version contains a couple of big internal changes. A lot of the PHP code used to render media sites has been replaced with XenForo's templating engine. From the user's point of view there should be no visible change. From an admin's point of view, it is now possible to modify most media sites using XenForo's template modification system.

Read the rest of this update entry...

When i am Embedding FB video ads its show blank space,
i tried to Embedding the same video in my blog and its works,
But in my forum its show blank space..
I thought the Facebook script was missing, but it still does not show up.
Please help,
I have attached a photo
this is the video for example:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Thanks

Attachments

• Untitled-1f.webp
    Untitled-1f.webp
    2.1 KB · Views: 3
@ariel1238a Usually when nothing is displayed but an empty space, it's because the third-party content has been blocked by some kind of adblocker or Firefox's privacy protection thing. However, I have slightly tweaked the Facebook embed recently so there may be a relation.

Make sure you have no extension/privacy protection enabled and try again. Perhaps try another browser, see if it works better for you. The video works fine for me on recent versions of Chrome and Firefox with privacy protection disabled. If you're still having problems, try looking into the browser's error console/developer tools.

Top Bottom