s9e Media BBCodes pack

s9e Media BBCodes pack 20231102

No permission to download
It's possible that your server is configured in a way that prevents NPR from being accessed. Look for "allow_url_fopen" in your php.ini / phpinfo().

If you post an example of a CBSLocal link, I will consider it.

Hello, I'd really like to install this add-on, however every time I try I get a black white screen upon hitting install. I have the following server error associated with it:

Error Info
ErrorException: Fatal Error: syntax error, unexpected ':' - library/s9e/MediaBBCodes.php:353
Generated By: Csigs, 3 minutes ago

Stack Trace
#0 [internal function]: XenForo_Application::handleFatalError('s9e_MediaBBCode...')
#1 {main}

Request State
array(3) {
["url"] => string(56) "http://diplomunion.com/admin.php?add-ons/install-upgrade"
["_GET"] => array(1) {
["add-ons/install-upgrade"] => string(0) ""
}
["_POST"] => array(4) {
["resource_url"] => string(0) ""
["server_file_oldskool"] => string(0) ""
["_xfConfirm"] => string(1) "1"
["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
}
}

Do you know how I can fix this?

@JoshyPHP I took down that Mediafire vid I posted for you and cancelled my account. It's just too buggy and hard to work with. Don't worry about the embedding, but I appreciate the replies! :)

Does this work with mobile links as well? A user posted the following link from mobile facebook but it doesnt embed automatically...
I'm going to add support for mobile links. Facebook uses a host of different URLs so it may have some false positives and try to embed pages that cannot be embedded.

Do you know how I can fix this?
As Xon said, you need a more recent version of PHP. PHP 5.3 is the minimum required for this add-on but I strongly recommend upgrading to PHP 5.5 or 5.6. Older versions are progressively abandonned by the PHP developers and they're both less performant and less secure.

How about support for YouTube urls with the &t=xxx url parameter to indicate the playtime to start at?
It should be supported already. What URL did you try?

@JoshyPHP I took down that Mediafire vid I posted for you and cancelled my account. It's just too buggy and hard to work with. Don't worry about the embedding, but I appreciate the replies! :)
Alright, so no more thinking about MediaFire until somebody else requests it. Thanks for the heads up.

Hi,
Can you add support for kissvideo.click ?
thk you
If you post an example of the kind of URLs you want to support I'll consider it but since I've never heard of this site there's a good chance I'll have to decline.

@Alex Hardy To be honest, I still have no idea what Kiss Video is because no one's ever used it on Reddit and there's no trace of it on Alexa but I was already working on an update and I'm easily swayed by money so in the add-on it goes. :)

Come to think of it I should probably add something to the add-on's page to promote sponsored work.

Top Bottom