s9e Media BBCodes pack

s9e Media BBCodes pack 20231102

No permission to download
The second URL works for me but the first one is unsupported because that's the first time I see one of those. Democracy Now! appears to be using 4 different kinds of URLs and the add-on only supports 2 of them at the moment. I've updated my library to support all 4 of them but it's going to require some work for them to work in XenForo. The canonical URL does not match exactly the URL used for the embed and it's going to take some effort to make them work properly. I'm going to try to do that now.

I get this error when trying to embed any videos into a post, what am I doing wrong?

Code:
preg_match(): Compilation failed: unrecognized character after (? at offset 22

XenForo_Application::handlePhpError()
    preg_match() in XenForo/Helper/Media.php at line 56
    XenForo_Helper_Media->_convertMediaLinkToEmbedHtml() in XenForo/Helper/Media.php at line 39
    XenForo_Helper_Media::convertMediaLinkToEmbedHtml() in XenForo/ControllerPublic/Editor.php at line 32
    XenForo_ControllerPublic_Editor->actionMedia() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 347
    XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
    XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/sites/boards.cannabis.com/htdocs/index.php at line 13

@RastaLulz I'll think about it. Not sure it fits into the theme but I'll consider it.

@Cannabis.com Your version of PCRE is too old. Ask your webhost how to upgrade your version of PHP because the one your site is running has been obsolete for a few years now.

@Cannabis.com Your version of PCRE is too old. Ask your webhost how to upgrade your version of PHP because the one your site is running has been obsolete for a few years now.[/QUOTE]

@JoshyPHP What version of PCRE shall I request it be updated it too? I believe it is currently 6.6? is there a php version that is best as well? as I am currently on php 5.3

thanks much as I am looking forward to getting this up

Hey

Just tried a live Ustream embed broadcast.

Previously, when embedded, hitting play on the embed started the live broadcast in the post on the forum. Now, it jumps to the actual Ustream user page on Ustream.tv, meaning that the live broadcast can't be watched on the forum.

Any idea why this is now happening? Very odd and annoying.

Cheers.

Ok, thanks. I was interested in both as the adding of the Amazon image is nice for users and your add-on had the ability to add the affiliate link so it was a great solution.

I had found the Amazon parser and was testing it when I discovered your addon (which is awesome and my donation is coming in today) so I disabled the other one.

Do you know if both can be running at the same time without conflicting with each other when the link is directly to a product? I mean is there a way to say which add-on takes precedence?

Whichever is installed last gets precedence wherever there's a conflict. If you want to use this add-on without using its own Amazon embed, you can add Amazon to the list of excluded site, in the options. Home > Options > s9e Media Pack

Top Bottom