s9e Media BBCodes pack

s9e Media BBCodes pack 20231102

No permission to download
I don't think there's a simple way to convert Google Maps URLs into a Media BBCode. That's why it's not in this add-on and why I haven't been able to find another add-on that supports it.

Oh, I see, sorry. Thanks for your quick reply,
I'll make a donation soon for your great job!
Thanks friend.

Last edited:
I doesn't unfortunately... I'd be happy to pay you or somebody else for a way to make this work as I know it's possible (multiple websites use it). :)

@DennisSkov Ok, I wrote a custom BBCode for it. It's attached to this post. After you unzip the archive (XenForo doesn't allow XML files here) you can import it in the Custom BBCodes admin panel and you can edit its dimensions in the Replacement HTML field if necessary. Try it out and if you like it I accept donations through the buttons below.
Code:
[twitchchat]day9tv[/twitchchat]

Attachments

Last edited:
I've sent you 10 bucks. Not much, but it's better than nothing I guess :p

This could work fine, but I wanted the chat and the stream to be 'linked together' (either next to each other or the stream on top of the chat), if that makes any sense. Would that be possible?

If you put the twitchchat BBCode on the same line as the media BBCode they'll appear next to each other.
Code:
[MEDIA=twitch]channel=halo[/MEDIA][twitchchat]halo[/twitchchat]

If you edit the twitchchat BBCode to change its height to 378 they'll line up nicely.

Attachments

• xf.webp
    xf.webp
    37.9 KB · Views: 3
Top Bottom