s9e Media BBCodes pack

s9e Media BBCodes pack 20231102

No permission to download
Would it be possible to set a min. size of elements, to avoid the scaling issues with spoilers:
uIhpNTq.png

Would it be possible to set a min. size of elements, to avoid the scaling issues with spoilers:

You can do it for yourself in CSS using the [data-s9e-mediaembed] selector but if you set a minimum width then it won't be responsive anymore. What's your spoiler BBCode and why does it shrink embeds?

Edit: actually what you need to do is set a higher maximum width rather:

Code:
[data-s9e-mediaembed] { max-width: 400px !important; }

Any chance you can integrate this?
http://embed.ly/

None, because it would replace literally every link in a post.

Doesn't work with Fox News.

ABC News not working.

It works for me. I can't help you with literally no other information than "doesn't work." You should at least mention which URLs don't work for you.

Last edited:
You can do it for yourself in CSS using the [data-s9e-mediaembed] selector but if you set a minimum width then it won't be responsive anymore. What's your spoiler BBCode and why does it shrink embeds?
The spoiler had a max size for iframes, removed it and it works perfect, thanks.

Just a heads-up to any other newbies out there, I had installed v151117 of this add-on awhile back and decided to uninstall it this evening. When I did it BROKE my core (i.e. original) XenForo BB Codes for Media Sites. So I am now in the process of manually fixing them back to working order again, one by one. :(

Sure, when I uninstalled I then tried to add a youtube video to a new thread. Xenforo's built-in BB Codes for Media Sites would no longer render a proper video. I tried several things, then contacted a friend who has a virgin/test install and he sent me the Default codes that XF comes with for the youtube BBCode. I manually copied/pasted them each back into place and things worked fine again.

Xenforo's built-in BB Codes for Media Sites would no longer render a proper video.

Do you mean that there was no video at all, only a link, or that it was somehow incorrect or corrupted? Did that apply only to YouTube or did that also apply to sites that are not supported by this add-on.

The add-on has its own definition for YouTube. When you uninstall this add-on you effectively remove YouTube along with every other site supported by this add-on. The add-on should automatically reinstall the default definition for YouTube as part of the uninstallation procedure though, I don't know why it didn't in your case. Did you disable the add-on before uninstalling it? It's possible that XenForo skips the uninstallation procedure when an add-on is disabled.

No 'after' I removed your add-on, then I tried to insert a youtube video into a new post. The post looked completely empty, but the youtube URL was there.(Which I could only see, when I edited the post.) Only after I manually reverted XF's youtube media code to stock-condition did it show up just fine.

Yes I had disabled the add-on, before I uninstalled it.

Problem with tweets not showing up, or only half showing up. Is this a known issue?

Some people have reported issues with HTTP (not HTTPS) sites and some browser configurations. They were fixed in a recent update. If you have the latest version installed and you can still reproduce this issue then I'll need as much information about your browser as possible because I've never been able to reproduce it personally. And also look inside your browser's console for any JavaScript errors.

@JoshyPHP - Is there a way to make a Youtube video size larger in a post/ thread?

You can do that in CSS.
Code:
[data-s9e-mediaembed="youtube"] { max-width: 1000px !important; }

Top Bottom