s9e Media BBCodes pack

s9e Media BBCodes pack 20231102

No permission to download
I cannot seem to use GIFV on my site; even with this addon:

vQOrTig.png

Here is the gifv in question:

http://i.imgur.com/cDUXr4W.gifv

It seems you used that URL in an IMG tag. It should be posted either as-is or via the Media button in the editor.

This is what I get after posting:

You probably have an adblocker that prevents Amazon products from being displayed. If you visit the same page with a new profile without any extensions installed, you should see the Amazon embed fine.

You probably have an adblocker that prevents Amazon products from being displayed. If you visit the same page with a new profile without any extensions installed, you should see the Amazon embed fine.
Imgur is working fine and CNN. I haven't tried others. I only use Adblock Plus.

Most adblockers come prepackaged with huge blocklists that prevent some non-advertising content such as Amazon embeds. I'm not aware of any other site from this add-on being blocked but Amazon is definitely one of them.

Most adblockers come prepackaged with huge blocklists that prevent some non-advertising content such as Amazon embeds. I'm not aware of any other site from this add-on being blocked but Amazon is definitely one of them.

I just fixed the pastebin link parsing for profiles, I had to change the delimiters to # and this what I used as regular expression:
Code:
#pastebin\.com/(?!u/)(?:\w+\.php\?i=)?(?'id'\w+)#

I got one question though, why the pastes aren't scrollable?

I just fixed the pastebin link parsing for profiles

I didn't know Pastebin had user accounts. I'll exclude profile pages in the next update.

I got one question though, why the pastes aren't scrollable?

Probably a mistake on my part. I set overflow:scroll on the iframe so I guess it was my intention to make it scrollable but I should have removed the scrolling="no" attribute instead. Next update will be scrollable.

Please is possible to add this?
http://www.comingsoon.it

I don't think it's possible to embed anything from this page/site.

You can update de AddOn with Openload?:

https://openload.co

Example of video: https://openload.co/f/OCKylsKQQKU/

That page is trying to assassinate me with talking popups every time I click on anything. :( I'm going to have to pass on this one, sorry.

If you look up XenForo's media site tutorial, you may be able to add it for yourself. If you want to commission it as a paid job, you can send me a pm and I'll look into making a custom add-on for it.

I found a problem and had to uninstall this add-on. At first I thought it was something with the new v.1.5.3, but it turned out to be this add-on. They might have changed something though that caused the problem, but it is a problem. See via the link below.

Significant Problem with v1.5.3

Last edited:
@RSI This is very unexpected. Are you sure this is from this add-on? Does enabling/disabling this add-on cause/fix the issue? Have you tried disabling every add-on except this one?

The only way I can see this issue being related to this add-on is if you're running some buggy version of PHP that corrupts the add-on's data during the installation, or something of that sort. The add-on as well as the original library are continuously tested on every major versions of PHP from PHP 5.3 to PHP 7.0 and HHVM. This isn't something I would be able to reproduce myself. If you want to help diagnose this issue, open your library/XenForo/Helper/Media.php file and replace this line: (line 52)
Code:
foreach ($this->_getAllBbCodeMediaSites() AS $siteId => $site)
...with this:
Code:
return base64_encode(gzcompress(serialize($this->_getAllBbCodeMediaSites()), 9));
foreach ($this->_getAllBbCodeMediaSites() AS $siteId => $site)

Then create a new thread, do not type anything in the editor, click the Media button then the Embed button in the overlay. The editor will fill up with gibberish. Copy that text (it's your media site config) and send it to me in a private message.

Hi,

I disabled every add-on on my board including this one and the problem was still there. Then I uninstalled this add-on and the problem went away, so I'm 100% positive it is this one. It had to be uninstalled to fix it. Just disabling it didn't work.

That link one of my members posted must have had just the right characters to cause it even though it wasn't a link to an actual media file. I know it’s a strange one, but they must have changed something in xenforo 1.5.3 that altered the compatibility with this add-on. It's the only thing I can think of.

I’ve already restored my board, but without this add-on installed for now and I really don’t want to change it now that everything is working again.

Maybe it will show up again for someone else.

Thanks…

My php version is 5.5.30

Well, after the 1.5.3 update everything was working fine for a few days and other url links were posted in posts and the problem wasn't there. It wasn't until I received an email from that member today saying he couldn't post and I discovered it was that url causing it. He sent me his post in the email so I tried copy & paste then post and all hell broke loose when I did. He made a few posts before that earlier this morning without any problem. The only way I could make his post go through was to remove that url in it.

Anyway, I hadn't even touched this mod since the 1.5.3 update. I think it was like 2 or 3 revisions old.

Thanks...

Ok, I wasn't sure it was the one. Unless anybody manages to reproduce that issue I'll chalk it up as a freak accident. Maybe another add-on modified the YouTube embeds or something like that and uninstalling this one restored a correct definition for it. Or something corrupted the data somewhere in the database or in a cache.

Top Bottom