[RT] Spoiler

[RT] Spoiler 1.0.3

No permission to download
I was waiting for this, thank you :) Unlike the spoiler bbcode from the Advanced BBCode Manager add-on, this spoiler does things right and shows content with javascript disabled. This way users aren't forced to have javascript enabled to see the content of spoilers. This spoiler should also have a better performance.

Work great. thanks
Is there anyway to add a icon for the spoiler code in the editor to save having to type the tag each time?

Please add the return false statement to the clickevent! Because the spoiler does not work with the XenCarta Wiki because it links to www.domain.com/#.
A return false; or a "javascript:void()" instead of "#" this fixes it and should be compatible to almost every add on! ;)

I wasn't able to get this plugin to work. Uploaded and installed properly. However when I used in a post. The bbcode shows up but isn't translated into a hidden post. So you will get something like this in a post

this is hidden

I wasn't able to get this plugin to work. Uploaded and installed properly. However when I used in a post. The bbcode shows up but isn't translated into a hidden post. So you will get something like this in a post

this is hidden
PM me and i'll help you! ;)

I just installed this mod....

And I had a few problems on installation..

When I first posted my first "spoiler" the mod creates several posts. When I delete them, it deletes the other duplicates...?

Is that a normal behavior for this? :confused:

And then, when I enter a code to show my users how to do it...This comes up for clicking "code" link.
spoiler.webp

I'm using xF1.1.3

I only have XenUtiles, and Tapatalk installed. :unsure:

I just installed this mod....

And I had a few problems on installation..

When I first posted my first "spoiler" the mod creates several posts. When I delete them, it deletes the other duplicates...?

Is that a normal behavior for this? :confused:

And then, when I enter a code to show my users how to do it...This comes up for clicking "code" link.
View attachment 33606

I'm using xF1.1.3

I only have XenUtiles, and Tapatalk installed. :unsure:
Have uploaded all the files? :)

Top Bottom