[RT] Spoiler

[RT] Spoiler 1.0.3

No permission to download
After upgraded to 1.2 all images inside the spoiler were thumbnailed:

y94Pw.png

How do we set the image not to get thumbnailed? So we don't have to use the 'click to expand' option to see the image in full pixels?

Hi!

Is it possible to toggle spoiler with just clicking on a spoiler (anywhere, or at least on spoiler title), so I don't have to click on that button far away on right side?

I'm getting this error: Please enter a valid callback method (Spoiler_listener::listen). What could the problem be?

I'm getting this error: Please enter a valid callback method (Spoiler_listener::listen). What could the problem be?
The error means that you either haven't uploaded all files related to the add-on correctly or some files are missing. You need to insure that all of the add-on files are uploaded correctly.

The error means that you either haven't uploaded all files related to the add-on correctly or some files are missing. You need to insure that all of the add-on files are uploaded correctly.

I just uploaded the entire contents of the Upload folder directly to the root folder, that's it. :3

Top Bottom