[RT] Spoiler

[RT] Spoiler 1.0.3

No permission to download
I installed this last version but i don't see any icons, do I need to add it manually?
addon from my previous post in this topic add icon only to new version Redactor in XenForo 1.2+.
for english users - get rebuild archive with 2 version xml-installers: rus and eng, take it from this post.
icon will placed on right position from other icons in Redactor and have popup title: Hidden text
If you have no icons after install this addon - it may be because conflict with others strange addons. I have no conflict with any installed addons.
spoiler.webp

Attachments

Last edited:
I use latest version of xenforo and I still don't see an icon - perhaps it only adds it to the xenforo default style?

perhaps it only adds it to the xenforo default style?
may be. generally this should be work on any styles, but your style may be enow nonstandard and make changes to default Redactor.
Test it on Default style...
and may be conflict with BBcodes & buttons manager addon or Custom BBcode manager..
if this is true and your installed any of this addons - try create icon in this addon.

may be. generally this should be work on any styles, but your style may be enow nonstandard and make changes to default Redactor.
Test it on Default style...
and may be conflict with BBcodes & buttons manager addon or Custom BBcode manager..
if this is true and your installed any of this addons - try create icon in this addon.
Your spoiler button is active only if I add a spoiler tag in a thread.

After that, I can see spoiler button.

Before that, there is no spoiler button.

I have a forum that's still running 1.2 and was wondering how difficult it would be to implement XenForo's censoring into the 'title' portion of spoilers.

ex.

Code:
[spoiler=<censored word>]spoiler box content[/spoiler]

would not get parsed by XenForo's filter

Top Bottom