Rsvp

Rsvp 2.7

No permission to download

AndyB

AndyB submitted a new resource:

Rsvp - Provides an RSVP button in a message where members can register for an event.

Description:

Provides an RSVP button in a message where members can register for an event.

(Example of RSVP List link - [pic 1])

View attachment 74306
(Example of RSVP overlay - [pic 2])

View attachment 74307
(Example of RSVP BB Code in post - [pic 3])

View attachment 74308
(Example of RSVP Add link in Thread Tools - [pic 4])

View attachment 74309

(Example of Group Permissions - [pic 5])

View attachment 74310
Features:
  • The RSVP...

Read more about this resource...

Can I update from the older version with this one, or do I need to uninstall it and install this one?

Thanks,

Hi, I want to insert more fields: Full Name of Member, Number Phone of Member, Custom Field other (Single Line, Multi choose box, Radio box). Pls update these function. Thanks so much!!!

@AndyB how can I hide the subscriber's list for the guest/visitors? I'd like to have it hidden and visible just for a specific usergroup...

Thanks!

Hey,

1) if I understand it correctly, all added Rsvps run the same amount of time which is configured in ACP (your example 90 days).
But wouldnt it be better to let members decide how many days they want to run it?
Let's say I have birthday in 12 days. So I would want it to run the rsvp 11 days. And then it will close automatically.
Or there is a concert in 3 days, so I would want to run it 3 days. But suddenly the concert is postponed to another day, so I would want to rechange the 3 days into 10 days.

2) Also an un-do rsvp button would be nice. In thread tools, after the rsvp is created, the button could turn to "remove rsvp".

3) If this is a problem (I havent tested it yet),
When editing the message, make sure you don't write any text below the RSVP code as that area is reserved for the members who have RSVP'ed.
maybe a script which puts the rsvp-memberlist always on bottom of the message would be nice. So there is no confusing and no problems for members.

If you have a previously installed version of this add-on, be sure to run this query in phpMyAdmin before upgrading.

Code:
ALTER TABLE `xf_rsvp` ADD `note` TEXT NOT NULL
Why don't you do that in the installer instead of expecting end users to run the query, some of whom may not have access or know how to do it?

Top Bottom