Rsvp

Rsvp 2.7

No permission to download
@AndyB Could I please request an option for sorting RSVP'd members by order they RSVP rather than alphabetically? This would work as an alternate means for event organisers cutting off any RSVPs once a maximum head count has been reached, without needing to implement a maximum RSVP count feature. Looking at the xf_rsvp table it would seems as though this feature would just need to order the members by the rsvp_id, ascending. Thanks :)

Hello again :) I was just thinking, it would be very cool if when an RSVP Expire date is added to automatically add this into the post either alongside the register button or perhaps inside of the button itself.

Example: <button>Click here to RSVP</button> RSVP by 01-Jan-2017. or <button>Click here to RSVP (deadline 01-01-2017)</button>

Reading the reviews, it said members could add RSVP button to topics. I couldnt get it to work that way. Is this possible?

EDIT:
I've found RSVP admin setting in user permission. That way people can post RSVP in the topic, but they can also manage the RSVP from other topics (and even remove them! :O)

Last edited:
AndyB updated Rsvp with a new update entry:

See description

On Jan 1, 2016 version 2.2 of this add-on was released to address an exploitable SQL injection vulnerability. If you are still using a version of this add-on which is below 2.2 or released before Jan 1, 2016 then it is essential that you update to the latest version of the add-on as soon as possible to fix this security issue. If you have any further questions, please ask.

Read the rest of this update entry...

AndyB updated Rsvp with a new update entry:

See description

On Jan 1, 2016 version 2.2 of this add-on was released to address an exploitable SQL injection vulnerability. If you are still using a version of this add-on which is below 2.2 or released before Jan 1, 2016 then it is essential that you update to the latest version of the add-on as soon as possible to fix this security issue. If you have any further questions, please ask.

Read the rest of this update entry...

RSVP for XF 1.x currently uses usernames in xf_rsvp, would it be possible to add/change this to user_id? Members on my site are allowed to change their username up to twice a year, but this causes their previous RSVP to disappear from the first post list (but not from the xf_rsvp table) when someone next clicks RSVP in that forum topic.

Inspecting xf_rsvp, I see that the username column shows their old username. I'd like to suggest that their user_id is stored in this table instead (or as well), and then getUserById() could be used to fetch the correct usernames. Thanks for considering :)

@AndyB the rsvp/list page is getting permissions error when a non-admin tries to view... is there a setting for that?

Also, I'd like that list to sort by ASC expire date, where would I make that change? So, the event that is expiring first is typically the one that is coming up first.. the way my events are setup anyway..

Thanks! great mod

Last edited:
Top Bottom