1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Rsvp 2.6

Provides an RSVP button in a message where members can register for an event.

1. AndyB

AndyB Well-Known Member

AndyB submitted a new resource:

Rsvp - Provides an RSVP button in a message where members can register for an event.

Read more about this resource...
    wickedstangs likes this.
  2. oman

oman Well-Known Member

Can I update from the older version with this one, or do I need to uninstall it and install this one?

3. AndyB

AndyB Well-Known Member

4. AndyB

AndyB Well-Known Member

5. bluehuge

bluehuge Member

Hi, I want to insert more fields: Full Name of Member, Number Phone of Member, Custom Field other (Single Line, Multi choose box, Radio box). Pls update these function. Thanks so much!!!
  6. dono

dono Member

7. AndreaMarucci

AndreaMarucci Well-Known Member

@AndyB how can I hide the subscriber's list for the guest/visitors? I'd like to have it hidden and visible just for a specific usergroup...

8. AndyB

AndyB Well-Known Member

9. imagery

imagery Member

10. sbj

sbj Well-Known Member

1) if I understand it correctly, all added Rsvps run the same amount of time which is configured in ACP (your example 90 days).
    But wouldnt it be better to let members decide how many days they want to run it?
    Let's say I have birthday in 12 days. So I would want it to run the rsvp 11 days. And then it will close automatically.
    Or there is a concert in 3 days, so I would want to run it 3 days. But suddenly the concert is postponed to another day, so I would want to rechange the 3 days into 10 days.

2) Also an un-do rsvp button would be nice. In thread tools, after the rsvp is created, the button could turn to "remove rsvp".

3) If this is a problem (I havent tested it yet),
    maybe a script which puts the rsvp-memberlist always on bottom of the message would be nice. So there is no confusing and no problems for members.
  11. |Jordan|

|Jordan| Active Member

@Andy, Can RSVP work with Resource Manager? (i dont have it yet to test)
    Last edited: Feb 28, 2015
  12. AndyB

AndyB Well-Known Member

13. clackey

clackey Member

Can you add an option to compile the emails of those who RSVP?
  14. AndyB

AndyB Well-Known Member

15. AndyB

AndyB Well-Known Member

16. AndyB

AndyB Well-Known Member

AndyB updated Rsvp with a new update entry:

See description

Read the rest of this update entry...
  17. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

Why don't you do that in the installer instead of expecting end users to run the query, some of whom may not have access or know how to do it?
    Jake B. likes this.
  18. AndyB

AndyB Well-Known Member

19. AndyB

AndyB Well-Known Member

20. AndyB

AndyB Well-Known Member