Rsvp

Rsvp 2.7

No permission to download
Hello,
I just installed this awesome mod to try it out together with XenAtendo (since this RSVP is much more advanced).
However I got the error:
"Internal Server Error The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request. Please contact the server administrator at [no address given] to inform them of the time this error occurred, and the actions you performed just before this error. More information about this error may be available in the server error log."

Any idea how to fix this?

Thanks!

Edit:
Also get error in any other forum section.

Last edited:
Awesome addon!!!! It help us effiency in registering tournament online. Thank you @AndyB! (y)

If we could choose expire exactly Date & Time will be a great feature!

Andy, I like the add on. Is there a way to configure it so a member can add and remove a RSVP to their own threads only? Also, could the add rsvp option be a checkbox during thread creation?

Hello!

Worked for my board as well, in a more basic form than the plugin I was using on my older forum.

Andy, I like the add on. Is there a way to configure it so a member can add and remove a RSVP to their own threads only? Also, could the add rsvp option be a checkbox during thread creation?

This would be something I'm very interested in. Together with an confirmation e-mail to the user that RSVP'd.

Hi Andy!

Is there a way to sort order RSVP List (in thread) by time (the time of first register, users can edited information after) ?

Is there a way to add the RSVP button while creating the thread at the same time rather than only being able to do it after thread creation?
Also, is there a way to disable the amount of attendees field?
Finally, is there also a way to set a maximum amount of attendees?

@AndyB

Last edited:
First up this looks like a great addon @AndyB - thanks!

...is there also a way to set a maximum amount of attendees?

I too was wondering the same thing in regards to specifying an upper limit on the number of people who could attend. :)

Would it also be possible to consider adding the possibility of displaying a short admin-specified message in the RSVP overlay? An example use case might be a per person cost for attending a given event, when and how to pay, etc.

I'm in the process of migrating an SMF-based forum over to Xenforo. Currently the aforementioned forum is using the Event Registration addon for SMF which allows for an attendee limit & event terms: http://custom.simplemachines.org/mods/index.php?mod=3238

Hi. installed the rsvp 2.6 and gets a 404 with "The requested URL /forums/rsvp/register was not found on this server." (just as Imagery earlier).
/forums/index.php?rsvp/list gives me an empty list (but it seems to be the correct page anyway)
Could it be a problem in 2.6 or should I look for problems in my proxy settings?

SOLVED: Enabling Friendly URL did the trick.

Last edited:
I finally got around to trying this out after importing third-party forum data (users,posts) into my development/test forum and this doesn't seem to work :(.

When clicking "RSVP Add" in the context menu, the thread page reloads and no RSVP button is added to the post. Checking URL 'rsvp/list' there is no entry/row listed. There's nothing in the server error log relating to this RSVP addon. I also have the VaultWiki addon which adds in additional bbcode settings (e.g. parse on wiki pages, parse on non-wiki (forum) posts) which I thought might be interferring, however I can manually addd the [rsvp=id]Click me[/rsvp] and an RSVP button does then appear ... except when clicking it there's an error that RSVPing for this event has closed (since it doesn't exist). On checking the two mysql tables (xf_rsvp and xf_rsvp_expire_date) they are both empty.

EDIT: After rolling back the database and starting a new forum external data import RSVP is now working correctly :)

Last edited:
Hi Andy, would it be possible, when somebody clicks the RSVP button, to trigger an automatic email or PM to the member with a short snippet of text such as the address of the event?

Reason being, if someone holds a club meeting at their house and gets 20 to 30 members RSVP'ing they then have to PM them all one at a time to send their home address as it's not advisable to put your home address on an open forum. Thanks.

edit - just to expand on this request, if it's possible, to maybe have the ability to set the userid of the person sending the auto-pm so that it can be the thread starter so they can reply to any questions.

Last edited:
Top Bottom